Ivermectin not effective in treating Covid-19, joint Mahidol-Oxford study shows

webfact

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Allow me to remind you of praying to an illusory being for me.

You are the one saying you could project phlegm a longer distance, it was what's called a reductio ad absurdum. Nothing racist about it, except in your mind.

I prayed that you would crash and burn. You did. There's nothing absurd about it, mate. Praise Jesus.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

We can play this game if you want. 

What makes an airplane descend?

Just as in your case, it's the plane's attitude.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, LosLobo said:

I think Darwin spoke about how evolution is survival of the fittest.

'Over the past 100 years, virologists have learned that virus evolution is more chaotic. Virus evolution is a game of chance, and less about grand design.

In some cases, viruses evolve to become more virulent'.

Debunking the idea viruses always evolve to become less virulent - ABC News (go.com)

I read the article and I must say I found it very unconvincing. Number one they focused only on covid, and number two they talked about the transmission rates as opposed to the fatality factors, so the transmission rates really don't mean anything, if a virus becomes more virulent but less deadly, than it's becoming weaker, it's that simple. 

Another may have been instances in the last century where a virus has become more deadly over time I think it is very hard to prove that scientifically and in the vast majority of cases with virtually every virus and flu that we've come in contact with each subsequent strain has been weaker and less deadly. So the big question remains why get all worried about a hypothetical? 

For many of us covid is in the rear view. I am much more concerned about getting a flu than I am covid. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, LosLobo said:

reduce transmission, increase vaccination, and monitor evolution.

The "Vaccine," which is a name used for all the vaccines that are not vaccines, doesn't stop transmission. This was admitted to by a high-level exec from Pfizer who told the European Union that they never tested the "vaccine" for the ability to stop transmission. 

This didn't stop governments and doctors from flat-out lying by telling everyone that it did stop transmission.  

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

On 12/27/2023 at 5:45 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

Do you have any examples of a box that surgical masks come from, that says they do nothing to prevent the spread of viruses?

Yes. I'd have to search my files. I know it is there, though. 

On 12/27/2023 at 5:45 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

Surgical masks come in many different boxes and packages, and depending on the manufacturer and country of origin, can have many, many different forms of wording on them.

What's next, "Life is like a box of chocolate?"  

Most of the masks we saw here were from China and were of poor quality. Most of the N95 masks were also phony and of poor quality. Any mask that looped around the ears was not an N95 mask. 

An N95 mask protects you more than surgical masks, but only if properly fitted. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

The "Vaccine," which is a name used for all the vaccines that are not vaccines, doesn't stop transmission. This was admitted to by a high-level exec from Pfizer who told the European Union that they never tested the "vaccine" for the ability to stop transmission. 

This didn't stop governments and doctors from flat-out lying by telling everyone that it did stop transmission.  

Nobody told me it stopped transmission. In fact, the UK government made it quite clear.

Most people with slight knowledge would have known anyway. It's inoculations that stop transmission. Not vaccines.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Nobody told me it stopped transmission. In fact, the UK government made it quite clear.

Most people with slight knowledge would have known anyway. It's inoculations that stop transmission. Not vaccines.

You ignored what I said. I'm not shocked. 

You should look at a dictionary once in a while. 

"

inoculation /ĭ-nŏk″yə-lā′shən/

noun

1. The act or an instance of inoculating, especially the introduction of an antigenic substance or vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

You ignored what I said. I'm not shocked. 

You should look at a dictionary once in a while. 

"

inoculation /ĭ-nŏk″yə-lā′shən/

noun

1. The act or an instance of inoculating, especially the introduction of an antigenic substance or vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Indeed. However, the vaccine allows the virus to enter the body. The antibodies already present then fight the disease.

Generally innoculations are the antigen that immunises and stops transmission.

Why read dictionaries when one can read medical journals. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

Indeed. However, the vaccine allows the virus to enter the body. The antibodies already present then fight the disease.

Generally innoculations are the antigen that immunises and stops transmission.

Why read dictionaries when one can read medical journals. 

The "vaccines" for Covid are leaky. They don't stop transmission. Most everyone including our doctors, lied. Governments lied. Hell, old and crusty Joe Biden lied, but that isn't unusual for him.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

The "vaccines" for Covid are leaky. They don't stop transmission. Most everyone including our doctors, lied. Governments lied. Hell, old and crusty Joe Biden lied, but that isn't unusual for him.

Not leaky. Vaccines don't stop transmission.

The UK government made this quite clear. As did UK doctors.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

The Pfizer executive did not admit that they never tested the vaccine for the ability to stop transmission. He said that they did not measure the transmission rates in their clinical trials, as it was not feasible to do so. However, he also said that they expected the vaccine to have an impact on transmission, based on the data they had.

She. 

You are already quoting the wrong Pfizer exec.

Read this very cleverly written article. Ignore the hype, and pull the facts. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N31F20E/

3 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

She. 

You are already quoting the wrong Pfizer exec.

Read this very cleverly written article. Ignore the hype, and pull the facts. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N31F20E/

It's funny because the whole point of the article you linked to is to put straight the misrepresentations by anti-vaxxers of what the Pfizer exec supposedly had said regarding transmission. Just like you did.

You are also dragging the topic offtopic because it's not about vaccines or transmission but about Ivermectin being not effective in treating COVID-19.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

Bleach can be ingested in minute amounts. 

Injection ≠ ingestion

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, eisfeld said:

It's funny because the whole point of the article you linked to is to put straight the misrepresentations by anti-vaxxers of what the Pfizer exec supposedly had said regarding transmission. Just like you did.

You are also dragging the topic offtopic because it's not about vaccines or transmission but about Ivermectin being not effective in treating COVID-19.

Ivermectin and hydroxychlorequine were both pulled to help the Pharmacy companies make more money. 

J. Small - who moved at that speed of science.  What bull <deleted>. 

Watch J. Small admit what you think she didn't.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, eisfeld said:

It's funny, because now you will disappear. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

And nothing, stop trying to bring up ridiculous things that Trump never said. And try the context in which things he did say were said. 

Be honest.

Never mentioned the idiot.........

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1