6000 US military descending on Pattaya !

Social Media

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have the U,S Navy gone to Pattaya specifically for prostitution ?

Perhaps you'll see a few of them at one of your "boyz town" haunts.

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrJ2U said:

We're there last week and although busy things seemed to drastically slow down after 11:00 pm.

Hope the Americans enjoy there R&R.  Sure beats any other port of call.

After the Daniel Smith debacle ended the party, the navy are finally dipping a toe back in the water. I saw a number of obvious sailors in starbucks at the end of soi 6 today but very few in the street itself. I think they are barred from fraternising with prostitutes still. The smart ones will be using dating apps and going to hotels. They may also be required to remain in groups.

2 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

lol! i know, but pattaya was american soldiars's favourite R&R during the vietman war

No, Philippines was. Clark base was the largest airforce base outside the US and Olongapo naval base didn't have any equivalent here. The grunts had to make do with a beach in Vietnam.

Edited by ozimoron

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No, Philippines was. Clark base was the largest airforce base outside the US and Olongapo naval base didn't have any equivalent here. The grunts had to make do with a beach in Vietnam.

clark was a base (that i happened to visit before americans left ) as you wrote. let's say that  pattaya was ONE of their favorite places,  if that satisfies you

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

clark was a base (that i happened to visit before americans left ) as you wrote. let's say that  pattaya was ONE of their favorite places,  if that satisfies you

I'm happy :). To this day there are many US ex military still living in Angeles City and Olongapo.