Thai drugs' agencies arrest Nigerians/Thai woman after 8.5 kilos of heroin bound for Hong Kong found in canned fruit

webfact

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Says 1 also has Thai nationality. 

Must be fake, can't see this type of person being naturalized 

Ugorji J.I., 51, who also has Thai nationality, maybe by marriage  to a Thai ,says she's a

Nigerian /Thai woman , 

regards worgeordie 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The authorities are also looking for a Thai woman whose name was on documents related to sending the drugs.

She may not have known that her Thai ID was being used for drugs purposes but could still face 3 years in jail and or a fine of 60,000 baht.

Naughty Nigerians at it again, aided and abetted by Thai girls..

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Ugorji J.I., 51, who also has Thai nationality, maybe by marriage  to a Thai ,says she's a

Nigerian /Thai woman , 

No, it says HE is Nigerian and also Thai. I've never heard of any Africans becoming Thai.

No jail sentences. Just take their lives as they intend to take the lives of others and make misery for the many dozens of people severely affected by the addicts plight. 

Well put Tropposurfer. Protect the innocent for once. 

Edited by Frankie baby
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

I'm one for compassion and forgiveness but every time I hear of people importing drugs like meth n smack (anywhere in the world) I I honestly admit my gut, my first instinct, is to say do as Malaysia and Singapore do and end their lives.

No jail sentences. Just take their lives as they intend to take the lives of others and make misery for the many dozens of people severely affected by the addicts plight. 

Often these dealers are addicts. 

3 hours ago, Frankie baby said:

Well put Tropposurfer. Protect the innocent for once. 

Would you kill drunk drivers who cause a fatal accident?

How about murderers, they should get less than a drug dealer.

13 hours ago, Gknrd said:

Idiot's, Thai police work with the opium and heroin dealers.  Stay clear of illegal drugs in Thailand.

In my opinion, you should stay clear of illegal drugs (and any other illegal actions) anywhere in the world and not just in Thailand.

Fentanyl and Meth is epidemic here in the U.S. now. Pounds and pounds caught daily at the Mexico border. Zombies in the street across the nation and crime at record levels. 

Edited by Tango777
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1