Did I hear this right?

Celsius

42 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

No.

Step 1:   Hearing Test

Step 2:  Hearing aids

Step 3:  Ask yourself if this makes sense???!?!?!?!??!!?

Step 4:  Remember, the farang is bad, dirty, bad, dirty, bad, dirty.....repeat!!!!

4: farang no take shower

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Celsius said:

I was listening to the news today and there was something about foreigners being allowed to vote on elections.

Anyone hear something?

Your heard it wrong.

Edited by Puccini
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Celsius said:

Never mind. It was some news about foreign nationals holding ID card and they made is sound like every Farang.

Only to those hyper-sensitised, white, self-absorbed Westerners who think that every mention of foreigners refers to themselves.

The vast majority of foreigners in Thailand are from the countries that border Thailand.

White Westerner numbers are insignificant compared to them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:46 AM, BananaStrong said:

No.

Step 1:   Hearing Test

Step 2:  Hearing aids

Step 3:  Ask yourself if this makes sense???!?!?!?!??!!?

Step 4:  Remember, the farang is bad, dirty, bad, dirty, bad, dirty.....repeat!!!!

You forgot smelly, as declared by the Health Minister. And possible future PM, God help us!

• Sad 1

On 3/4/2023 at 9:30 AM, KannikaP said:

I read yesterday that it was only Thai citizens who would be counted to determine the 'proportional representation' figure, which makes sense. Would you want 'foreigners' being eligible to vote in your country?

No, but they are elegible to vote in my country.

• Confused 1

On 3/3/2023 at 9:30 PM, KannikaP said:

I read yesterday that it was only Thai citizens who would be counted to determine the 'proportional representation' figure, which makes sense. Would you want 'foreigners' being eligible to vote in your country?

No, yet my Thai brother in law, who was registered as a democrat voter, under the U.S. Motor Voter law when he was issued his drivers license, is still registered as a legal voter, even after the voter registrar's office was informed, he was not a U.S. citizen! 
He was registered as a democrat voter after presenting paperwork from the U.S. Immigration office at a Pennsylvania department of motor vehicles (DMV), allowing him to be a legal resident in the United States.  A document required by the state of Pennsylvania.   Under Pennsylvania law, he is not legally allowed to vote, yet for some reason the voter registrars office chose to keep him registered.   
I took my BIL to the DMV the day after his paperwork from the U.S. Immigration department was received.  As I sat close enough nearby to hear her asking questions, the woman who finalized his drivers license, by taking his picture, and before she printed the license out, asked, do you want to register to vote?   My BIL replied, no.   Yet she clicked the option on her computer to register him as a democrat voter!

I also had an issue with being registered under the Motor Voter registration at the Pennsylvania DMV when I moved to Pennsylvania.   On being asked the question, do you want to register to vote, I responded, yes, as a republican, I later found that the lady who asked the question registered me as a democrat.   This was discovered when I received my voter registration card. 

Edited by radiochaser

On 3/4/2023 at 9:30 AM, KannikaP said:

We would not submit them to such cruel treatment. We give them all they need now.

• Haha 1