Michael Knowles Says Transgenderism Must Be ‘Eradicated’ at CPAC

onthedarkside

52 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I read the OP to the thread you are responding in.

But yes I get your point, you really don’t like people speaking out, you’d much prefer they kept quiet, except of course if they are rightwing politicians singling out a minority group for hate.

No, I think all the politicians should be prevented from talking about sexuality, theirs or others.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No, I think all the politicians should be prevented from talking about sexuality, theirs or others.

Nope, it;'s a public topic. A transgender politician should be free to talk about their gender. How come the right wing are for free speech until they're not?

The sooner people become educated that other people aren't only male or female the better. Then another corner of ignorance will be banished. Ask Sam Smith if he's "really" male or female and why can't politicians discuss his sexuality?

• Like 1

Youtube video to the Michael Knowles show, an unapproved video source has been removed

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

Reported troll post and reply additionaly removed

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Now you're just being silly.

On the contrary - I am just trying to find out how far this extreme anti-trans phobia will go in practice.

It is one thing to throw a red meat soundbite to a crowd by saying "eradicate transgenderism" but quite another when the bigotry is turned into actual action - how do people who support his speech - such as yourself on this forum, suppose it would be put into action

Answer that

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, letting a 13 year old decide on anything important, much less a sex change is bizarre, at best. There are a disproportionate number of suicides 5 years later. 

Maybe you think it's okay for a parent to insist a young girl carry a fetus to term, but that's not the issue here. In this case, the government is claiming that it knows better than parents, what is good for their child.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, SatEng said:

But then why did this guy "feel the need" to speak out against transgenders

He states in his reply he thinks that transgender people are "not normal", "troubled" and a blanket ban should be imposed.  He gives no definition of normal other than a vague "accepted standards of society". He also conflates the argument of transgenderism with the bathroom issue. It's all pretty damning.

Interesting that he's changed "eradication" to "ban".

His genocide means genes argument is just daft but I agree people should be accurate with reporting his actual words.

25 minutes ago, SatEng said:

Why does he not just "get on with life" as you put it

Because he thinks he is a right-wing mouthpiece and demonising certain groups plays into prejudice and gets him noticed

I agree. Hence my question.

32 minutes ago, SatEng said:

Why does he not just "get on with life" as you put it

Because he thinks he is a right-wing mouthpiece and demonising certain groups plays into prejudice and gets him noticed

I can think of a couple of reasons he might have done it....

1 - To cause a stir and get his name in the spotlight

2 - Because he thinks it will attract voters/donations

3 - Because of his religious beliefs

I don't for a second think it's number 3. I think the whole thing is contrived for shock value for personal gain.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, 2009 said:

You should see a pride parade.

I saw it in Bangkok. I'd have enjoyed it if they wore regular clothes, but it was sexualized: very little clothing, tight, see-though, G-strings, bondage gear, revealing genitals and asses as much as possible in public, deliberately sexually provocative, while carrying signs which read, "Sex work is real work"

For the record, I ain't no prude. I have enjoyed such things in adult establishments at nighttime

But there were children watching, it was daytime. They wear shaking their bare asses at kids.

I was thinking, "This is how they try to fit into society??"

Why not wear regular fashionable clothing, traditional Thai garments, their temple 'Sunday best', their university uniform, or their professional work clothing, or just normal casual clothing.  So many choices.

Why wear stripper clothing? Why does pride parade have to be tied into sexualization? It seems to be the main theme.

Surely, there is more to them than that ???? and surely LGBTQ is not exactly about sex. Isn't it more than that??

You should see the Rio carnival., or the Kanamara Penis festival or the Hadaka Naked Man Festival or the annual Naked Bike Ride in many major cities. Or the penis museum in our local temple. Why do straight people have to flaunt their sexuality?  ????

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I saw it in Bangkok. I'd have enjoyed it if they wore regular clothes, but it was sexualized: very little clothing, tight, see-though, G-strings, bondage gear, revealing genitals and asses as much as possible in public, deliberately sexually provocative, while carrying signs which read, "Sex work is real work"

For the record, I ain't no prude. I have enjoyed such things in adult establishments at nighttime

But there were children watching, it was daytime. They wear shaking their bare asses at kids.

Why not wear regular fashionable clothing, traditional Thai garments, their temple 'Sunday best', their university uniform, or their professional work clothing, or just normal casual clothing.  So many choices.

Why wear stripper clothing? Why does pride parade have to be tied into sexualization? It seems to be the main theme.

Surely, there is more to them than that ???? and surely LGBTQ is not exactly about sex. Isn't it more than that??

Try Halloween in West Hollywood - same thing - and it's a hoot! Or the gay parades in Ibiza - also a hoot.

I'm straight - but when these parades go on - there's no sex going on that I saw - but the clothing - was camper that a row of pink tents - as it should be,

As for the kids - we all have bottoms, we all have bodies. They aren't seeing nudity - but the odd g-string under a pair of leather chaps as someone climbs on a motorbike is the worst I've seen. At least shave that behind ????

4 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

I don't for a second think it's number 3. I think the whole thing is contrived for shock value for personal gain.

I forgot number 4 - because he's a total d***

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I was an official photographer at the very first Edinburgh pride parade, it started right outside my door on Broughton place.

A thoroughly enjoyable day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

And the price will be paid by transgender people.

3 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

I think the main issue, as has been so aptly demonstrated here, is there are so many who agree. 
You hear “well he didn’t actually mean kill them” Then May I suggest you dont use the word “eradicate”. 
And this idea the left is as bad as the right just doesn’t hold true. I don’t see the left attempting to victimize so many minority groups, that’ll be exclusively the right. 

Or spouting wild conspiracy theories including that elections are rigged.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not trolling would be a start.

Sorry? I don't understand your comment.

I asked a genuine question. As an official photographer i would imagine you would know the answer 

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1