Update: "Sadistic sex is what farangs do", says luk khrueng after office lady goes to the police

webfact

34 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Did you see the pictures?

This post is very sad and suspect. 

i did see the pics, do you have any evidence it was done by him ? or that she did not like it at the time or that he was the only one doing her?

I have big dogs, whenever i have a "visitor" they come out covered in bruises, only none of the bruises are from me, but from my dogs either jumping on her or even standing on her getting a pet.

Some women have super sensitive skin, any pressure turns into a bruise.

Initial color of the bruise is blue/green, hers are reddish(unless its my screen) which means these are either old or were there for a while

Again, not saying he was or was not rough, but the fact that she did nothing at the time but all after, and so happens his parents are loaded  and money did exchanged hands to me sounds more like some money extortion than anything else.

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

TRUE!!!!!!

I've never, NEVER met a farang in Thailand who wasn't a little demented.   100% talk about sex, 100% talk about hookers, and 100% talk about drinking.   This was in ChiangMai and the sample set was about 35 men.   100%.  100% of them had strange fantasies.....make the girls yell "daddy," stuff like that.   Not hit them, or harm them, but not normal.  I didn't stay I was friends with them, just jokers I met.

Go back home and there is a 100% chance someone will ask you about sex in Thailand as if you were/are a sexpat.  100% they will think that about you.

100% they will be right.   lol

Agree, which is why so many of the bargirls are mental messes. Many women lose it after a single sexual assault.

The bar girls do it for a living for years. Cant be good.

And then we have the farang males who for whatever reason can not get a girl in real life then marrying these damaged women kidding themselves that they are "rescuing" them from a life of sex work and abuse, when all is they are are doing is priviiticing them for a lifetime of sex work and abuse.

Sickos.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Emster23 said:

"...she had been attacked by a man of mixed Indian and US heritage."

"Indian" has certain racial traits that can be identified. "US heritage" can be any race/color/ethnicity. It is a political status, not a biological state.

so  as a man of mixed Indian and US heritage he is fully qualified to know what all "Farang" do........

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DjSilver said:

It's the Thai who invented Ping Pong Shows,

Yes for farang sickos. 

By mostly drug addicted or indebted girls from Issan.

I have never been to a Thai pub/show/whatever with ping pong shows. Only for Fatty Farang.

this dangerous predator thinks he can abuse women and buy his way out of it funded by his parents, I really hope she presses charges against this abuser but I don't think sexual abuse is well understood in Thailand and he will get away with this

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Say What? How wrong and on what planet does this man live on, or should I say emotional young man who can not control himself. I guess he has watched to many S&M movies or thinks life is like a show.

I think he misunderstood what his farang friends meant when they said they beat off. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

I guess when he decided to bite her down there he didn't understand the phrase "eating pu**y" didn't really mean eating it.

Sounds like it might have been his first attempt. ????

• Like 1

Best guess- just another hooker with an abusive boyfriend who beats her up regularly. When her boyfriend found out her latest client was rich he made her go to the police to get a bigger payday. Her bruises are not consistent with rough sex - they look pre-existing and would take a lot more force.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Exactly how the insane rumors against farangs begin.  Thais will believe ANYTHING as long as it is an attack on foreigners.

It actually kind of sounds like the reporters are twisting his words to make it sound more sensational than what he actually said. Clickbait.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, geisha said:

If a man , anyone, did that to me, I’d report him and do my very best to sue. The guy is sick. Knows his family will protect him. Money says it all. And the poster who agreed * 100%* is deranged.

I think I can say with confidence that this ### has a history of violent abuse - this is not his first rodeo, unfortunetly likely not all of his victims are as brave as this girl to report him or they have and its been covered up or maybe they are not around to report it, I'd like to see an investigation into this ### but that won't happen in Thailand where money trumphs justice and criminal prosecution, I wonder did he ever live in the US.

Pity his identity cannot be revealed - other women need to be aware of this evil ######

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

Agree, which is why so many of the bargirls are mental messes. Many women lose it after a single sexual assault.

The bar girls do it for a living for years. Cant be good.

And then we have the farang males who for whatever reason can not get a girl in real life then marrying these damaged women kidding themselves that they are "rescuing" them from a life of sex work and abuse, when all is they are are doing is priviiticing them for a lifetime of sex work and abuse.

Sickos.

Except the accused in this instance is neither farang or fat !

Nobody here where there, so, how can someone know anything what happened or what he actually said to the reporter? 

She seems beaten up to me, and that doesnt look good for him. Just need a verification of his teeth match the bite marks 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brianthainess said:
10 hours ago, webfact said:

There are also suggestions that money changed hands.

No  Surely not, that would be illegal prostitution and She would be arrested

In the circumstances as described giving money to someone for sex is not illegal.   Loitering/soliciting is illegal, offering sex in a brothel is illegal, advertising sex for sale is illegal.  Giving a girl with whom you're having/had sex is not illegal.

9 hours ago, Denim said:
10 hours ago, webfact said:

He used the term "jimi" that is not a real word though the Thai slang term for the female sexual organ is "jim".

Ah....I see my error. I've been calling it a Hendrix for years. Crossed wires.

Call it "Morrison" from now on.  

• Haha 1