Thai PM orders all agencies to step up efforts to address PM2.5 dust problem

webfact

A post with excessive use of ALL CAPS has been removed:

5. Do not post text with all capital letters or with over-sized fonts, all bold font, non-standard fonts, colored fonts or unusually large emojis. Do not use emojis or any other form of graphics in the title of your poll or topic.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, John Drake said:

So what is the minister of public health going to do? I didn't see him mentioned. Isn't this primarily his responsibility?

More the resposibility of the environmental minister, but the health minister should be citing the health aspects as recorded at hospitals nationwide from respiratory issues.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Drop the dead donkey said:

When I was a sailor, Captain’s rounds were the old man wearing white gloves running his hands around crevices that never existed to make his finger brown !!!

When this world will get rid of _PM2.5 is when my rusty sheriffs badge is squeaky clean.

This isn’t just a Thailand problem. However, it is prevalent in Asia due to western countries selling carbon neutral pollution certificates to Asian countries to pulley more to keep home countries cleaner !!!

enough said.

Nobody needs spoon feeding , It’s Thailand’s problem to fix. Maybe if the set the way back machine 30-40 years into the future they can start becoming more responsible Nation for environmental purposes and much more !! 

• Like 1

International problems require international solutions.  China remains the world’s leading air polluter, and they’re bringing on more coal-fired energy plants.  India also contributes to air pollution in SE Asia.  And farmers in SEAsia continue to burn fields before the planting season.  One country acting alone cannot make much difference.

• Like 2