As U get older ,have you become a dilligaf ?

For most I think this phase gently creeps in with sporadic use originally, becoming more frequent as the years tick over 

You appear to have flipped completely 'toxic' to me is a much over used 'in' word most of our friends and acquaintances will carry opinion(s) abrasive to our beliefs if we look hard enough, but wouldn't your new found dgaf allow you to ignore their idiosyncrasies and continue the friendship

• Like 1

I have got no idea what your on about what ever you get or you have that you have no control over tough,  like my mate use to say if you live a life not taking care of yourself the damage is already done. 

Keep taking the pills. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

. . . it turned out to be a fatty liver which is still can be terminal I'm told . And no cure

Change doctors. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15831-fatty-liver-disease

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

That scare made me rethink my life and who I associate with and what I care about.

In the last few months I have stopped association with toxic people.

That would have to include yourself, having poisoned your liver. Best diet, exercise, cut out the alcohol, etc. Avoid being a bad influence on others.

• Like 1

In my job I have to give advice to staff and I often find myself thinking 'Please, for the love of god, cut to the chase, get to the point, no need to tell me every step of how you got here or how you feel about the situation'. It can flow through to my personal life too where when people wax lyrical or tell long stories I find myself saying that phrase or similar. So it is normal and you work out some are on your wavelength and some not. 

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

American usage.

Deal with it.

Well to be fair, most Americans, and I being one of them, actually used to say "I couldn't care less", but then that is not correct as I have been told many a time here on these pages of many different OP's, but then do I even GAF, nope....