Yingluck or Michelle Yeoh? Netizens debate who's the best looking

webfact

7 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

You red shirt nonce!   ????????

Does it HAVE to be either/or...........................asking for a friend ????

A granny-gramps threesome would be dandy.  :wink:  So says my friend. 

• Like 1

Obviously some women are (still) successful when they get older. And we can all respect women even if they are not good looking. But what's the point of arguing which old woman looks best? 

I guess the next thread will be about Brigitte Bardot - by now 88 years old. 

• Like 2

Best-acting Oscar this year falls mostly in this category: If you're around long enough, they'll give you one. One thing for Michelle though, besides being around long enough, is that she can both act and kick asses at the same time. In a perfect, read white-r world, she should be as busy as Helen Mirren who's now getting into her 80s and making her foray into the Marvel universe.

A detour here: James Hong who plays Yeoh's father in the movie is 94... No Oscar but finally a star on the boulevard (thanks to the movie no less.)  He's certainly been around long enough. He 's been everywhere, played every kind of secondary roles where they need an Asian that can enunciate English clearly. He played the house valet in "Chinatown," one among his 600 + screen credits.

Back to the topic, Yingluck started out a babe and will remain one. Unfortunately age doesn't spare her (or anyone else.) However she could afford all the anti-aging goo available between here and Mars.

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Time for the superficiality and misogyny.

Both were/are at the top of their respective professions.

Ms. Yeoh cerrtainly has an enviable career spanning what 30+ years. Across all types of genres. She is amazing, and capping it off with a Best Actor Oscar is apropos. I'll watch any film with her in the cast.

Yingluck had a full and successful life before becoming the first female PM in Thailand. She faced a lot of hurdles implementing policies, and was brought down in an illegal fashion, perhaps because some feared how successful she might be in charting a course for Thailand towards more equality.

Apart from your first sentence I would agree, except Ms. Yeoh didn't win best "actor"at the Oscars, that was Brendan Fraser, Michelle Yeoh won best ACTRESS! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1