Where to buy a nice business card holder in BKK?

djayz

I'm looking for a nice, good quality business card holder. Where can I find in BKK? Have been around Siam Paragon, but found only one place that sells business card holders and I didn't like their products. 

30 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@djayz Are you trying to find one to sit on your desk to hold your business cards, one for you to carry with your business cards or something to hold all the business cards that you receive from sales and services people?

Very good point. One I hadn't thought of. A holder to carry your business cards in. Thank you for pointing that out. 

38 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@djayz Are you trying to find one to sit on your desk to hold your business cards, one for you to carry with your business cards or something to hold all the business cards that you receive from sales and services people?

Preferably female? ????

Its been a while since I visited it but go all the way down Silom Road to Charoen Krung Rd (T-intersection) cross the road, turn left walk a short ways. There was a small, but great fine leather and crocodile product shop. They make superb crocodile phone wallet/covers too. They'll make something really special for you that will last years and years.

Have you tried Alfred Dunhill shop in Emporium? Mont Blanc, Hermes?

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this is one of those products, maybe like a good wallet, that one keeps one's eyes open for whenever one is out shopping or browsing and that one buys whether one needs or not but just in case. Called maybe a business card dispenser.

I used to have a nice leather covered metal one from a small corridor vendor in a large shopping mall. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Aren't business cards done online these days?

Not always. There's plenty of unexpected times when you meet someone and a quick conversation prompts you to realize 'I should keep in touch with the guy/gal, something coming up soon they may have the equipment/contacts I need. 

So you both quickly politely exchange business cards. I can't see this scenario ever going away.

Sharing of business cards in Asia, especially with Japanese business folks, is a solid ritual and not likely to go away in my lifetime.

Edited by scorecard
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 5:49 AM, kingstonkid said:

Th9s may seem strange but stalls at PP usually have nice business card holders

And just about any other market. Look around until you find something. It’s Bangkok. If you’re still clueless try chatuchak weekend market. They sell just about everything there.

5 hours ago, JimTripper said:

And just about any other market. Look around until you find something. It’s Bangkok. If you’re still clueless try chatuchak weekend market. They sell just about everything there.

Forgot all about JJ market (old man brain fart)  Definitely go there not only do they have great stuff but you might also find someone tht can make the kind you want.  Just wear light clothes and drink lots of water.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 3:13 PM, Tropposurfer said:

Have you tried Alfred Dunhill shop in Emporium? Mont Blanc, Hermes?

I agree with this recommendation also. If unable to find one at Robinson's or Emporium Dept Store area, then the luxury brand name outlets such as those mentioned in Emporium would have the cardholders but at a higher budget. I bought this leather one at Gucci in Emporium years ago:

IMG_5821.jpg

Edited by mark5335
  • Like 1