Pop up ads are increasing

spidermike007

On android recently there's a very intrusive box advert with video that slides across the screen from the lower right corner. It appears just in the area where you're scrolling and blocks a good chunk of the reading material. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Topic moved to Forum Support.

Does this mean the support of this site will help us to remove all the ads?

Or should the support talk with the site owners or management that maybe they should think about making the situation better. Because if it gets worse than probably more and more members will move away. It seems many did that already. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

On android recently there's a very intrusive box advert with video that slides across the screen from the lower right corner. It appears just in the area where you're scrolling and blocks a good chunk of the reading material. 

Yea, that thing pops up, more than couple times, and I'm done.  Over to Gmap, to find a coffee/pastry shop ????

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Does this mean the support of this site will help us to remove all the ads?

Or should the support talk with the site owners or management that maybe they should think about making the situation better. Because if it gets worse than probably more and more members will move away. It seems many did that already. 

I am simply bringing this topic to the attention of the Forum Support personnel.

It is an aspect of the Forum that neither I nor other Moderators have any control over.

And... before anyone gets carried away... from the Forum Rules:

22. You will not discuss methods of bypassing or blocking advertisements on ASEAN NOW, other websites or circumventing any censorship of the internet or other communications by lawful authorities.