Twitter's Elon Musk predicts Trump will win re-election in 'landslide victory' if arrested

Social Media

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

I think those of us who take seriously the threat posed by Trump should be very concerned about Musk's electoral prediction:

Elon Musk says he voted Republican for the first time in Texas congressional race, predicts a 'massive red wave' in 2022 midterms

https://www.businessinsider.com/musk-says-voted-gop-first-time-predicts-midterm-red-wave-2022-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8&ab_channel=meremrah

On 3/19/2023 at 6:17 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Better Trump takes donations from his supporters, rather than, you know, engage in influence peddling and other illicit schemes with enemies of the USA for dark money, right? That could be very very dangerous. A compromised President could potentially lead the world into nuclear devastation by not being able to act as an effective deterrent.

Yep, donations are definitely better.

This latest witch hunt is the best thing that could have happened to Trump, he must be laughing his head off at the haters desperation and ever increasing ridiculousness. Man pays woman to keep quiet about their fling? OHHH MYYY GAAAWWWWWDDDDDD - execute him!!!!

Omg how times change a lot of the same people wanted Clinton hung due to the fact he got a <deleted> no money exchanged .

Where is the hindsight in any party to say it was a mistake to prosecute ?

Of course now The Donald is so vindictive he hung Michael Cohen out to dry so it does not seem fair after the way the doj singled out him for recall to prison because he was going to write a book that the main culprit should not at least face trial?

Anyway as is said he is not going to prison and he will make the best of it collecting "defense " funds I suppose he can make a whole new set of nft's I'm sure a few of his die hard supporters need a new picture to jack off to I'm including this to excite the Trump die hards on here

Screenshot_20230320_104429_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 3/19/2023 at 3:49 AM, ukrules said:

Yup

I'm not sure you believe this? But if you do then you would welcome indictment(s)? Right?

On 3/20/2023 at 4:34 PM, stevenl said:

Possible future president.

Nope.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

8 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

I'm not sure you believe this? But if you do then you would welcome indictment(s)? Right?

Nope.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Born in south Africa, didn't know that, thanks.