Biden denies $1M in payments to family from Hunter associate, despite bank records: 'Not true'

Social Media

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You don’t have to get distracted by what might or might not have been said over decades, simply state what crimes are alleged in the matter being discussed and present your evidence to back up those allegations.

As I said, like every liberal I have ever met, you are like the delivery company who says prove you didn't get the package rather than I will prove you got it. 

You make claims. Unsubstantiated yet provide zero to back them out. And your retort is they are all out there for you to see, just look them up.  

Tell a lie, make it a big, lie and keep repeating it and eventually people will come to believe it.  That is the liberal mantra. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A post with news item screenshot over fair use policy has been removed. You can post the headline and 3 sentences only.

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

2 hours ago, candide said:

So it was not cash, and it was not to a presidential candidate.....

Oh, and tell me, if it had been Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump and they were flying on Air Force One and there were payments coming from Russian Oligarchs or Chinese business interests I am sure you would of course give them the benefit of the doubt also. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another post has been removed from the same member:

A post with news item screenshot over fair use policy has been removed. You can post the headline and 3 sentences only.

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

Repeat posts of this nature will result in a warning

10 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

As I said, like every liberal I have ever met, you are like the delivery company who says prove you didn't get the package rather than I will prove you got it. 

You make claims. Unsubstantiated yet provide zero to back them out. And your retort is they are all out there for you to see, just look them up.  

Tell a lie, make it a big, lie and keep repeating it and eventually people will come to believe it.  That is the liberal mantra. 

Now do FauxNews

6 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/

Chinese elite have paid some $31M to Hunter and the Bidens

Jan 27, 2565 BE — The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence ...

But whatabout Saudis giving Jared US$2bn?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/

Chinese elite have paid some $31M to Hunter and the Bidens

Jan 27, 2565 BE — The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence ...

Hunter and The Bidens!

Good name for a band.

4 hours ago, candide said:

His name is H.U.N.T.E.R., not J.O.E

That is true but if his last name was something other than Biden he would not get a plug nickle from any other country.  You have a man who by all accounts is a drug addict, no expertise in oil & gas, no discernable expertise in real estate investment. 

Are you really trying to peddle that the Chinese and Russians did not know exactly the character of the person they were giving millions to and you suggest they did so because "he was qualified"  No he is the presidents son and that is the one and only distinquishing feature he has that gives him an edge in getting money versus the Chinese and Russians giving it to people who truly are professionals in their field. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Misty said:

But whatabout Saudis giving Jared US$2bn?

I would say the same thing.  There should be a policy that prohibits funneling money to family of those who control the government.  

At least with Jared Kushner you have a person with documented experience in the real estate field.  With Hunter you have a person with demonstrated experience with hookers and crack cocaine.   If you had $2 billion who would you entrust it to. 

It smacks of Quid Pro Quo.  

In the case of Joe Biden however it is the "entire family" that has received renumeration which makes the behavior even more questionable 

Now tell me just exactly what qualifications Hallie Biden had that warranted a payment 

Hallie is unmasked as the mystery THIRD Biden family member to receive China cash: Top Republican reveals Beau's widow and Hunter's ex got $35,000 in 2017 from $3M deal made by Hunter's associate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11868569/Hallie-Biden-new-family-member-shady-business-deals-probe.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

As for Jared Kushner's experience...Jared Kushner nearly bankrupted his family with an unwise real estate purchase. Then the family was bailed out via a sweetheart deal that made no financial sense. Only the identity of one investor had to be revealed under the law. That investor was the Qatari Government. 

Keep in mind that Kushner was a govt official at the time of that bailout. His special purview was the Mideast.. Hunter Biden has never been an employee of the govt.

But but but but Trump  Kusher. What does one have to do with the other? 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

That is true but if his last name was something other than Biden he would not get a plug nickle from any other country.  You have a man who by all accounts is a drug addict, no expertise in oil & gas, no discernable expertise in real estate investment. 

Are you really trying to peddle that the Chinese and Russians did not know exactly the character of the person they were giving millions to and you suggest they did so because "he was qualified"  No he is the presidents son and that is the one and only distinquishing feature he has that gives him an edge in getting money versus the Chinese and Russians giving it to people who truly are professionals in their 

I have no esteem for Hunter. As many other sons of well-known families he's using his family name. He's not that incompetent (graduate lawyer from Yale with years of experience), but is likely overselling himself.

However, it is not a crime.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Are you really trying to peddle that the Chinese and Russians did not know exactly the character of the person they were giving millions to and you suggest they did so because "he was qualified"  No he is the presidents son and that is the one and only distinquishing feature he has that gives him an edge in getting money versus the Chinese and Russians giving it to people who truly are professionals in their field. 

He was not the President's son when the money was transferred to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

The case of Kushner is different. He was a government official. He was in relation with S.A. (it has been documented in links given by Placeholder, if I remember well) when he was working for the W.H. and he got money from S.A. There is clearly a conflict of interest. And that's what house committees should do: investigate government officials. I don't know if there was something illegal, but there is an obvious conflict of interest.

Members of Biden's family are private people involved in private business. They were not government officials, their business and their partners did not have any transaction with the government, ex the Chinese firm did not participate in a government contract, did not get a difficult to obtain drilling licence, etc..

Actually, it was Qatar his family got money from. Which bailed them out of financial jeopardy due to his massively bad investment.

57 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

The allegation that Biden received money from the Russians is an unproven allegation.. But if you have evidence, please share it with us.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:08 PM, billd766 said:

The Beatles sang a song called all you need is love.

What YOU need is, "All you need is proof". 

Do you have any real proof of what you wrote?

If you do then pleaser post it, and send a copy to whoever is running the witch hunt as they cannot find any.

Bit like with Trump then.

Years of investigations and not a single personal conviction in a court of law.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sleaze bag politicians, no matter the party.  They got into politics because they had no real marketable skills, other than talking a good fight.  Latch onto the Federal teat and suck as much as you can.  I think some of these people actually believe they are right and doing the correct things.  They seem to have very high opinions of themselves.  Proud of it even. 

I was in northern Virginia (outside Washington, D.C.) during my teenage/college years in the late 60's - mid 70's.  Big boom times, lots of $$ flowing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

Joe Biden wasn't President when the transfers occurred.

There is no evidence the money went to Joe Biden or was used for anything illegal.

Oh so according to you Joe had "no political influence" once he left office.  Which planet do you live on.  Also who is to say the transfers were not for favors already performed. 

Now if you don't find it strange, that members not just Hunter got money from overseas governments despite in some cases doing nothing and in Hunter's case being not qualified, I am sorry but I just don't understand your particular level of insanity but I admire your conviction to stay with it. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1