Looking to buy a Ukrainian Football Shirt. Any suggestions?

bob smith

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

YAWN.... 

Even though you mention that you would only want to to wear this around your own apartment or pool.... I do wonder why anyone wants to potentially antagonise others... 

Alternatively..... a shirt that states ’Stop ALL war’... (because the Russia Ukraine conflict of over a decade and only recently publicised with Russia’s escalation) is not the only war going on.

What about showing support for Hong Kong or Taiwan ?.

Rohingya conflict ? Myanmar Civil War ? Ethiopian civil conflict ?

There may be an argument not to buy the shirts but saying that someone is wrong to be passionate about stopping one murderous criminal, because there are others in the world, is not it.  Nor in my opinion is it that because there was an ongoing conflict between 2014 to 2022, that what happened after that is the same or it is all too complicated, when it is clearly something different and to a whole new scale of barbarism.

So wearing the shirts comes with risks but go for it Bob. Try and buy one where the proceeds go to Ukrainian orphans or something. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Great, thanks. Can you give a source that shows Donald in a bathing suit? With the help of "photo shop" I will prove positive that Donald had something to do with Stormy. Remarking that this  is all "authentic" and genuine. Certfied by Mark Zimmermen and Bob Dylan (Robert Zimmerman). AI knocking at the door.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:33 AM, richard_smith237 said:

YAWN.... 

Even though you mention that you would only want to to wear this around your own apartment or pool.... I do wonder why anyone wants to potentially antagonise others... 

Alternatively..... a shirt that states ’Stop ALL war’... (because the Russia Ukraine conflict of over a decade and only recently publicised with Russia’s escalation) is not the only war going on.

What about showing support for Hong Kong or Taiwan ?.

Rohingya conflict ? Myanmar Civil War ? Ethiopian civil conflict ?

Must be tolerant with these types.

It is the most propagandized and fashionable war of the time - they're easily swayed and conditioned. 

It appears to be, among a particular Western Anglophone set, to be taken by quite the manipulated fancy.

Rather expected, don't ya think.....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/5/2023 at 2:37 PM, bob smith said:

and I do show support for all democracies world wide that are currently under threat. I was in hong kong when it all kicked off with a friend of mine.

Then why don't you go to Ukraine and fight the Russians? That would show your commitment.

Wearing that kind of shirt is just stupid virtue signaling. 

• Love It 1

31 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Then why don't you go to Ukraine and fight the Russians? That would show your commitment.

Wearing that kind of shirt is just stupid virtue signaling. 

"Virtue signaling"....another woke phrase.

Let the fella show support for Ukraine by wearing a footie shirt.

You don't need to go to war to evidence support - that is a stupid comment,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

"Virtue signaling"....another woke phrase.

Let the fella show support for Ukraine by wearing a footie shirt.

You don't need to go to war to evidence support - that is a stupid comment,

But what's the point of wearing that shirt?

Is everybody else, who doesn't wear such a shirt, pro-war?

Will Russian tourists, who see the shirt, feel the need to tell Putin to stop the war? Did they need someone with a football shirt to remind them about that war?

And let's image a big Russian guy would stay in front of Bob and tell him to take off that shirt. Should we imagine that Bob will tell him to f$# off? Or will Bob take it off really quick and apologize? 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But what's the point of wearing that shirt?

Is everybody else, who doesn't wear such a shirt, pro-war?

Will Russian tourists, who see the shirt, feel the need to tell Putin to stop the war? Did they need someone with a football shirt to remind them about that war?

And let's image a big Russian guy would stay in front of Bob and tell him to take off that shirt. Should we imagine that Bob will tell him to f$# off? Or will Bob take it off really quick and apologize? 

It doesn't about anybody else......................it is up to Bob!!

If Bob has an issue with a grizzly Russian that is also up to him to deal with....