Millionaire US YouTuber in Thailand and rich girlfriend - It's true love and not just for content

webfact

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Are girlfriends not permitted by them?

In accordance with the law of chastity, LDS Church doctrine bars sexual activity outside of heterosexual marriage.

Link here: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_and_the_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints

Are you suggesting he only engages in heavy petting with his current GF?

24 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You mean Mormon?

Screenshot_2.jpg.eb94fe6c5bccebf76bcd482d5b4e5c64.jpg

https://churchofjesuschristtemples.org/bangkok-thailand-temple/

Bangkok Thailand Temple

"Preparing for public open house beginning 1 September 2023; scheduled to be dedicated on 22 October 2023"

The Bangkok Thailand Temple will be the first temple built in mainland Southeast Asia.

On March 19, 2018, an artistic rendering of the Bangkok Thailand Temple was released to the public, revealing a 44,405-square-foot, six-story building with a soaring central spire and eight smaller surrounding spires. Behind the temple, an additional 91,370-square-foot Church facility will be constructed housing two meetinghouses, a service center, seminary and institute offices and classrooms, and mission offices and housing."

It seems, like Nate, that they've got plenty of money to spend here....

Probably some of it came from him ( if he's still an  "active member")

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I remember reading a lot about this clown here and in other media.

It was quite a media wave some years ago.

He speaks Thai very well and used that to make fools of Thai people on the street ("prank" style). Proving how stupid and uneducated they are.

Can't find a good word for him.

How about: Entreprenuerial

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, phetphet said:

i don't know much about Thai etiquette, but isn't putting his hand on her head as in that second photo considered bad manners?

Not so much anymore - - some people don't care for it, but most are ok these days, from my experience... 

10 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Probably some of it came from him ( if he's still an  "active member")

I guess we'd have to check the current state of his underwear....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

"A temple garment, also referred to as garments, the garment of the holy priesthood,[2][3][4] or Mormon underwear,[5] is a type of underwear worn by adherents of the Latter Day Saint movement after they have taken part in the endowment ceremony. Garments are required for any individual who previously participated in the endowment ceremony to enter a temple."

Screenshot_7.jpg.4083585f2033ac69696872fe3de21ed7.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing Thais like better than a a Thai speaking foreigner making a fool of themselves, his success is down to being a Mr Beast clone and Thais with nothing better to do.

Edited by Pink Mist
Post responded to has been removed
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I don't begrudge the guy for whatever money he's earned, nor do I have any particular personal feelings about him, other than not caring in the slightest...

But I am amazed at how many people, particularly Thais, are so keenly interested in inanity...

'

Me too, but from what I have seen of his "productions"  they are very similar to much of the inanity spewed out on Thai  Tv.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I guess we'd have to check the current state of his underwear....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

"A temple garment, also referred to as garments, the garment of the holy priesthood,[2][3][4] or Mormon underwear,[5] is a type of underwear worn by adherents of the Latter Day Saint movement after they have taken part in the endowment ceremony. Garments are required for any individual who previously participated in the endowment ceremony to enter a temple."

Screenshot_7.jpg.4083585f2033ac69696872fe3de21ed7.jpg

I  bet that's got the design teams at "Victoria's Secret" and "Janet Reger"  worried

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

There's more to this guy than meets the eye in my opinion, Launching his U tube channel in Thailand was actually a stroke of genius. I have met a few of these Mormon missionaries and they all seem to speak pretty good Thai but this guy seems to have a clear understanding of the mind set and sense of humour of an entire generation  of the population and is clearly capitalising on it 

Yep the goofball is laughing all the way to the bank.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, phetphet said:

i don't know much about Thai etiquette, but isn't putting his hand on her head as in that second photo considered bad manners?

That's Nat the nit to a tee, he spent his early days belittling Thai's on every opportunity he could, actually going out of his way by setting up Thai's just to put them down. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Artisi said:

That's Nat the nit to a tee, he spent his early days belittling Thai's on every opportunity he could, actually going out of his way by setting up Thai's just to put them down. 

Which is a successful formula for many TV shows and not just in Thailand

The head thing is for males  women should not touch  the top of the  mans head. 

I had Thai gfs that do it to me  because they cant  do it to a thai  man 

A man in a relationship with a thai can touch their head  but thai  man dont  do it anyway farangs do ???? 

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

One day you're a pariah.. another day, you're an idol. Life in  Thailand:

"Jul 17, 2017

Thais netizens joined forces in an attempt to boot controversial expat YouTuber My Mate Nate out of the country. The latest petition that’s going viral asks the immigration department to cancel his visa and exile him from Thailand.

The petition, which has been signed by over 50,000 people, demanded that the Thai government kick him out of Thailand because he has “caused public annoyance and disrespected Thai people.”

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thais-sign-petition-kick-mate-nate-country/

Yes Thailand also has a small permanently offended minority who love to express their outrage online. Interestingly I have never heard the term "netizens" uttered in any other context.  Looks like the petition fell on deaf ears, they normally do.

Probably 50,000 parents fed up of their kids hogging the TV when they wanted to watch their "high brow" nightly soaps

• Haha 1

A post flaming Asean Now has been removed, as well as several troll posts. Continue in these types of posting and you will be suspended.

17. The ASEAN NOW news team gathers and disseminates news bulletins from Thai and international sources, and republishes them in the news forums for our members' information and enjoyment. Our news team works hard to bring quality content to the news forums and should be respected for their efforts. Comments such as "slow news day" or "clickbait headline" are disrespectful and unwelcome. Such comments will be sanctioned. Original articles, especially in the Thai or foreign language press can sometimes have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ASEAN NOW is not responsible for these nor does ASEAN NOW have the right to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ASEAN NOW is not responsible for any opinions reflected or quoted in reprinted news stories.