Chuwit sets out to campaign against Bhumjaithai as Anutin tells Reuters marijuana is a vote winner

webfact

No need for Chuwit and his anti-weed crusade. Current polls see Bhumjaithai Party lurching at 4 percent. No way they are part of a ruling coalition. And I don't think it has much to do with their weed policy rather than the failures during covid and the nepotism of the buriram clan

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

It’s only a vote winner for those who have invested a lot of money into the industry nobody else the average Thai cannot even afford to buy one spliff 

Rubbish

15 baht per gram, soon to be much cheaper.

The Thais dont buy their weed from shops aimed at tourists. Those shops will go under soon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Goat said:

Rubbish

15 baht per gram, soon to be much cheaper.

The Thais dont buy their weed from shops aimed at tourists. Those shops will go under soon. 

I know a lot of Thai people that buy high quality cannabis, so I do notnknownwhat you base this statement on.

3 minutes ago, mooseman said:

I know a lot of Thai people that buy high quality cannabis, so I do notnknownwhat you base this statement on.

True, but most are cottoning on now.

High grade is available cheaply on the internet now. 

Supply over the next few months will totally outstrip demand.

Anutin tells Reuters “marijuana is a vote winner“

Smart words and nice government program for a Country where the poverty threshold is 26% and classified as a third world place ????

Edited by Tarteso
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Supply over the next few months will totally outstrip demand.

Interesting, perhaps this is why some farmers in Cambodia are now illegally growing to try exporting to Thailand (without success). April 16 2023: I have never seen media reports like this until now. This is the second recent big bust.

"2 foreigners have been arrested after over 10,000 marijuana plants were discovered at a farm in in Mondulkiri Province...............During the bust, police seized and burnt 10,671 marijuana plants weighing 1205 kg............Police also destroyed large amounts of growing paraphernalia"

x5.jpg

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501274181/in-pictures-foreigners-arrested-in-massive-marijuana-farm-bust/

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

The only Thais that will be buying weed will be those complaining later in life they regret not buying a house and wasting their money on weed !!

Hm,..they can buy a house and grow there own weed !!!

6 hours ago, crazykopite said:

It’s only a vote winner for those who have invested a lot of money into the industry nobody else the average Thai cannot even afford to buy one spliff 

Hm,..they can grow there own weed !!!

Remember that hit song "Gordon is a moron, Gordon is a moron etc etc". Well I sing it to myself with some modifications when I'm in the bathtub having a tubby....."Anutin is a moron, Anutin is a moron, Anutin is a moron,. Anutin is a moron".

Here's a man with aspirations to be PM who scored about 2 or 3% in the most recent NIDA poll and he's telling you that cannabis is a vote winner. Time to end all the nonsense....nobody is buying it Anutin (is a moron....catchy isn't it?). This stupidity will end up costing thousands of jobs in tourist areas and all the weed shops will be shut down. Look.....Parliament didn't show top to even vote for your stupid bill...you tried to have it voted on twice and there was never a quorum. Like many others, you need hanging from a low tree and have people with baseball bats beat you like the piñata you are.

• Like 1