Allergies Caused By Coffee Drinking.

NONG CHOK

Does drinking Ice coffee, or tea do the same? Maybe it is hot drinks. A year or so back I read that drinking hot coffee caused throat cancer, but was later it was noted that hot drinks of any kind could do the same. Maybe you are more sensitive to hot drinks.

I have a small hiatus hernia that sometimes replicates the symptoms of a sore throat - dry - rasping - a catch in the voice - some catarrh at the back of the throat.

I've lived with mine for many years now without it worsening and I've not noticed a connection with hot drinks but it might be worth your while to check it out.  

A lot of coffee can be "mouldy" and ultra-sensitive people can react to it. If that is the case, look for a non-mouldy coffee. Bulletproof brand coffee is probably the best-known / most widely available mould-free coffee.

As a long shot, you might have SIBO or SIFO (bacterial / yeast overgrowth) which can cause histamine intolerance and that in turn can cause food sensitivities whereby your body reacts to food that you used to tolerate just fine.

Edited by mstevens

On 4/17/2023 at 11:44 AM, Celsius said:

You are drinking pollution 

NEGATIVE,  when over 25  when I go outside, I wear an N95 or N99 mask, over 100 I don't do anything outside.  House has an air purifier in every room which we use every day the AQI goes over 25.  

You will find a lot of information on websites devoted to histamine intolerance.  There are conflicting opinions as to whether it can be cured or not.  Another possibility is that you may have C. Difficile. There are antibiotics to treat that and I am taking one right now.  I also take Prevacid to keep the acidity of my stomach low.  With a hiatal hernia I must keep the reflux into my throat mild.

Also, I recently found that some of my allergic symptoms appear to be caused by the E. Coli pneumonia in the lower left lobe of my lung.   It’s proving to be a tough bug to kill.  It’s resistant to many antibiotics.  I may need another hospitalization and more IV antibiotics to kill it.  Pneumonia is easily discovered by a chest x-ray.  I have one every two weeks.   It’s not easy to be an 80-year-old senior citizen.

If coffee and tea makes you sick the solution would be: don't drink coffee and tea.
Water, Orange juice, beer, there are many good choices.
If you need the caffeine in the morning: buy caffeine tablets

On 4/18/2023 at 4:16 PM, DogNo1 said:

You will find a lot of information on websites devoted to histamine intolerance.  There are conflicting opinions as to whether it can be cured or not.  Another possibility is that you may have C. Difficile. There are antibiotics to treat that and I am taking one right now.  I also take Prevacid to keep the acidity of my stomach low.  With a hiatal hernia I must keep the reflux into my throat mild.

Also, I recently found that some of my allergic symptoms appear to be caused by the E. Coli pneumonia in the lower left lobe of my lung.   It’s proving to be a tough bug to kill.  It’s resistant to many antibiotics.  I may need another hospitalization and more IV antibiotics to kill it.  Pneumonia is easily discovered by a chest x-ray.  I have one every two weeks.   It’s not easy to be an 80-year-old senior citizen.

When you hear the sound of galloping hooves, it's more likely to be horses, not zebras.

• Thumbs Up 1