GARDEN OF EDEN: Inside Thailand’s wildest secret party

snoop1130

https-www-instagram-com-edengarden-809214792.jpg

The venue is nestled on the rocky coastline and surrounded by snake-infested jungle Credit: Instagram

THE ISLAND of Koh Phangan attracts thousands of backpackers every year but there is one secluded party spot they are all desperate to find.  

After a boat trip or a two-hour trek through the snake-infested Thai jungle, intrepid travellers can find themselves at the Eden Garden party. 

The bar is so exclusive that many only hear of its existence via word of mouth and they can expect to have the best night of their lives - with drug-fuelled raves till sunrise and cheap booze on tap.   

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22006043/thailands-secret-party-boat-snake-infested-jungle/

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

THE ISLAND of Koh Phangan attracts thousands of backpackers every year but there is one secluded party spot they are all desperate to find.  

The bar is so exclusive that many only hear of its existence via word of mouth and they can expect to have the best night of their lives 

Sounds like they should call it the G-spot Bar to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There was only one "Eden", it couldn't be copied when Marc was alive -many failed trying- and it won't ever be seen again.

I never left without a huge grin on my face. 

Vale Marc OG, and the best gentlemens club ever to have existed in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The bar is so exclusive that many only hear of its existence via word of mouth and they can expect to have the best night of their lives - with drug-fuelled raves till sunrise and cheap booze on tap.   

Must be the billionaires secret location.