Girlfriend of Australian tourist found dead in Thai police custody suspects foul play

webfact

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Unless she visited him in the police station she could not possibly be the last to see him alive

I think you are confused.

Missus stayed at home. He was on a boys trip to Patong. Told her he was going to get some new face tattoos.

f23cae84715b992b574426ca51599c4f

02086839e6fa7bdb099835699c5615f9

• Confused 5
  • Sad 8
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Strange quote from the GF if you ask me .... "I don't believe he was suicidal"  but then she says " i don't think he should have been left alone in "the state " he was in... What state was he in exactly ? Only a bit homesick based on what she has said.

If it had been me, I would have expected my mrs to say something along the lines of " there's no way he would ever have  contemplate suicide no matter how wasted he was !  I just asked her now and she confirms that is pretty much exactly what she would say

Maybe he had prior history of suicidal tendencies,  Also a bit strange that he travelled so far just for a face tattoo, All the way to Thailand , alone ! Bet that went down well with his GF 

Much more to this than meets the eye  "Normal" people do not just get drunk and become suicidal, generally speaking

Motive?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aldriglikvid said:

Not entirely uncommon that very drunk people, left unattended, die in custody (suffocation etc.). Perhaps something similar happened here, and BiB thought it would be better if it was a suicide? ????

True, about the fact that very drunk people left unattended could die in custody.

But what would the police gain in killing him !?!? what motive would they possibly have ??

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1