How common is one night stand?

56 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Yes, it totally turns me off! I don't want to be stressed and pressured to discuss and/or count ejaculations. Same as for watching a girl in a hurry, counting the minutes till the deal is done... I never hired a prostitute in the West, and thanks to this behaviour by Thai prostitutes I have not hired one for many years now.

Maybe you should work on your negotiation skills. That is in general helpful, not only with the girls. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GameMaster said:

It's pretty common in Thailand too.

You entertain and then she f:cks. Pretty similar to prostitution really.

The money doesn't follow the same path but that's it.

Most regular Thai girls suck at sex imo.

If you pick the right bar girl, you'll have more fun.

unlucky you, i have never had to 'entertain' to get a one night stand, whether back home or here, and boy, have i had some amazing times.

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Mind to share; what kind of girls, what age group... ?

most are in their forties, but the odd teen here and there too

kind of girls: city hall employee, hotel maid, teacher, construction worker, motorcycle mechanic, massage therapist, hotel manager, restaurant waiter, cook, golf caddie...

Edited by tgw
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

I suggest you go for a psychopath. Many of them with mental problems here in Thailand and more fun than a bargirl. I suggest you run after 1 month. 

Source: Tinder 

They are not psychopaths.......who are very few and far between.

They are most likely in the B or C Disorder Groups.  

Many gravitate, in desperation, towards dating apps.

I suggest you, I mean you personally, keep away from them........they are in a bad enough place already.

The last thing they need is someone like you.

Who, on the basis of your attitude, seems more likely to be a "psycho"  than they are.

https://www.mygbhp.com/blog/three-clusters-personality-disorders/

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have no doubt one night stands are very common between Thais. And one night stands between foreigners and bar girls.

IMO foreigners would have to be young and handsome before a non-prostitute Thai girl would consider it.

..... And fairly well off. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Enoon said:

They are not psychopaths.......who are very few and far between.

They are most likely in the B or C Disorder Groups.  

Many gravitate, in desperation, towards dating apps.

I suggest you, I mean you personally, keep away from them........they are in a bad enough place already.

The last thing they need is someone like you.

Who, on the basis of your attitude, seems more likely to be a "psycho"  than they are.

https://www.mygbhp.com/blog/three-clusters-personality-disorders/

Oh... we have a doctor.

Have you applied to be a forum moderator? 

Just now, tgw said:

most are in their forties, but the odd teen here and there too

kind of girls: city hall employee, hotel maid, teacher, construction worker, motorcycle mechanic, massage therapist, hotel manager, restaurant waiter, cook, golf caddie...

Yeah, there’s the problem, as I’m not really into women in their forties, not last because many seem to ‘carry a lot of weight’ with them (pun intended).

• Like 1

Just now, Enoon said:

Example:  "Where can I find a ladyboy who will really love me?"

Answer: near an ATM...

No, seriously, never understood the thing about ladyboys. Are the guys who like them gay, or do they just like to do it (cough, cough)... Well, you get my drift.

15 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Yeah, there’s the problem, as I’m not really into women in their forties, not last because many seem to ‘carry a lot of weight’ with them (pun intended).

age over 40, weight under 40 ... 5555

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Have the girls changed? Or did I change?

Probably both. Yes, some ‘girls’ who offered their services 20 years ago are (maybe) still there, esp. in places like Pattaya. Walking along Beach Road in the evening the other day, I wondered if ‘80’ was the magic number now: 80 years old (well some women looked pretty old and ‘worn’) and 80 kilos...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

..... And fairly well off. 

It's fairly rare in Thailand to find a foreigner less well off than the average Thai.

The average monthly income of Thais is 10K - 15K baht. Even less in a rural village, down to 2-3K /month.

I once knew a guy on a disability pension here. IIRC, about 45K baht/month.

Good-looking guy in his late 50's. While he paid the hookers sometimes, he frequently got freebies.

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's fairly rare in Thailand to find a foreigner less well off than the average Thai.

The average monthly income of Thais is 10K - 15K baht. Even less in a rural village, down to 2-3K /month.

I once knew a guy on a disability pension here. IIRC, about 45K baht/month.

Good-looking guy in his late 50's. While he paid the hookers sometimes, he frequently got freebies.

Find a broke backpacker

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, bignok said:

Dont you guys want a gf? Sex is boring if no emotion

Back in the day, there were starfishes, and women who enjoyed sex. The starfishes did not get a second chance.

I have a GF now, probably because I got tired of sorting the wheat from the chaff.