How common is one night stand?

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The first question I get asked here is " Where you come from?" The second is " You have wife or GF?"

If I say no to the second question, 90% of the time I will get some kind of pitch on how they would be a good companion, and take care of me.

I am old, and not handsome. That doesn't matter, I get propositioned because I am seen as potential support. I get a lot of interest from women in the

40 - 50 age bracket, still beautiful. Their future is bleak if they do not find a partner. Many get discarded by Thai men once they hit 30; the government pension at age 60 is 600 baht/month.

You need to get out more.

So some ugly 50yo women ask you out and thats your evidence for 35m wanting a farang 555

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you have not noticed many Thai women age a lot better than Western women.

If you want to troll me, you will have to lift your game considerably.

The opposite is true. Thais go downhill after 55yo big time. Poor diet too much sun.

• Haha 1

have you read my book on “picking up women in bars & clubs”. If not please order now to be “wildly successful picking up women anywhere at the best bars& clubs” or your money back.

Order now and get a free gift my book “boys & sex” has been the standard now for over 50 years. Explains everything including chapters on spanking the monkey, dealing with rejection, and a new forward for fathers who need to talk with their sons, but are afraid to, about this important subject.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bignok said:

One night stands are rare in the west unless you are under 22yo. Thailand I don't know. 

Speak for yourself, i have had many in the uk and i was 32, when a long time GF decided to go, then they just all came out of the woodwork, (metaphorically speaking) and i rarely made the first move. I can even list them all, around 20. 

I was amazed at some guys I've met here who in there own country lost their virginity using a prostitute.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

Speak for yourself, i have had many in the uk and i was 32, when a long time GF decided to go, then they just all came out of the woodwork, (metaphorically speaking) and i rarely made the first move. I can even list them all, around 20. 

I was amazed at some guys I've met here who in there own country lost their virginity using a prostitute.

Post photos

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'll have to tell my 56 yo GF that, 41 kg of cute and shapely.

Nothing wrong with the Thai diet, it's the Western junk food that turns the ones who can afford it into fat slugs.

Post a photo

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Mr bond finds them extremely common. In fact, he even sleeps with married women on occasion.

have you read my book on “picking up women in bars & clubs”. If not please order now to be “wildly successful picking up women anywhere at the best bars& clubs” or your money back.

Send me your bank details please, I want to buy your book.

8 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I'm guessing you had a nice house, car and income ......... and the virgins didn't!

You can also get a ONS in the west from a drunken club slut ....... but legally that would be classed as rape, and you could be convicted entirely on the evidence of her testimony + your bar bill (if it showed she had more than 2 alcoholic drinks in the evening).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm guessing you had a nice house, car and income ......... and the virgins didn't!

You can also get a ONS in the west from a drunken club slut ....... but legally that would be classed as rape, and you could be convicted entirely on the evidence of her testimony + your bar bill (if it showed she had more than 2 alcoholic drinks in the evening).

Mostly 3/10s as well

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It was a shared house, from a housing association (ex squat) , an old works van that stank of oils, i met most in  pubs/party's , some were friends already, but i did have :stoner:

Edited by brianthainess

An off-topic post regarding rape and the replies have been removed.  I realize this is the Pub and moderation is relaxed for certain items. However, you will not post items that are irrelevant, inflammatory or off topic which will hijack the OP. See forum rules here https://aseannow.com/terms/

10. You will not post troll messages. Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing forum members by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other members into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

26 minutes ago, bignok said:

Mostly 3/10s as well

I used to participate in a male supremacist (aka red pill) site.

The expert 'pick up artist' book writing guru in charge boasted of many western conquests.

But the photos he showed never exceeded a '5', and I wouldn't have chosen any of them.

But in the west, you took what you could get.

It's only here our western financial leverage (and local lack of welfare) puts us into the 'super stud' status.

Most men are completely delusional about their ability to attract women.

In reality a nice car, house and income are far more attractive to a women than youth, looks, or personality.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The expert 'pick up artist' book writing guru in charge boasted of many western conquests.

But the photos he showed never exceeded a '5', and I wouldn't have chosen any of them.

But in the west, you took what you could get.

It's only here our western financial leverage (and local lack of welfare) puts us into the 'super stud' status.

Most men are completely delusional about their ability to attract women.

In reality a nice car, house and income are far more attractive to a women than youth, looks, or personality.

Women are attracted by power, intelligence, money, and looks.

IMO money wins in a canter. Intelligence probably comes in fourth.

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Congratulations, you just conflated 3 different communities of the manosphere: red pillers, male supremacists, PUAs.

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You forgot fame and danger, dangerous/famous men also attract women for sex.

I on't agree they have any interest in intelligence, as I'm one of the most intelligent men in the world and it got me nothing.

Can't really say about looks, as I don't have them.

All the good looking white guy tourists I've seen appear to be dragging around very average (polite term) white women.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

That explains a lot.   

Woman are attracted to someone who just listens to them.   Intelligence is sexy, and wins over anything, for me, and self minded chickes. 

They are just as horny as you are, and finding like minded chickies, is pretty easy, worldwide.  

Not saying the illusion of being a millionaire here doesn't help, but it's not needed.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

You forgot fame and danger, dangerous/famous men also attract women for sex.

I on't agree they have any interest in intelligence.

Arthur Miller and Marilyn Monroe?

I'd agree professional fighters seem to attract a certain type of woman like flies to honey. All that testosterone shrieking at the estrogen.