Lawyer Required

billaaa777

Good luck with that - You dont sue and win here like US or EU - a waste iof time and money. If you get a lawyer be preared that he will come back " oh a delay I need more money" probably several times.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Op

The only winner will be the lawyer's bank account.

Go spend 100,000 baht on yourself today. ladies /beer/ pot, ect. :thumbsup:

it will be cheap in the long run.

Edited by quake
  • Thanks 1

Hello

Contact Patchara Lennie, working with other lady lawyer Khun Bird

Patchara speaks English.. serious and reasonable price.

She has Line

I informed her I recommend her..if you are interested 

Have a good day

• Haha 1

Go to the Kwaeng Court, and file court ordered mediation. This has produced results for me. In most cases, this should be your first stop in the sue process. If it doesn't work, the provincial court will look favourably upon you in that you tried to avoid the court and wanted a serious negotiation.

What is the reason for suing?

Edited by Banana7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for everybody's help. After reading all of the above suggestions, I really don't know what to do. The guy I am having trouble with creates huge problems in our building. I had no idea how many until I started talking to various people in our building and each person I talked has a new troublesome story about him. The former building manager told me she warned him about his behavior so may times she forgot how many. What to do, how to stop this type of behavior once and for all is the question, and I don't know the answer, which is too bad for every normal person that lives in our building, especially the children.

Op

You have two choices as this is a neighbor issue. by the sound of it.

( I am assuming his Thai ) ?

A. Move.

B. Be prepared for full on war and it will most likely get nasty.

if his an,  owner of the unit,  your on a 100% looser.

if a renter, find out the owner and start with him.

but again could get nasty.

Ask yourself this,

How much aggro do you want to deal with.

Good luck. :jap:

Edited by quake

I had a lawyer's quote for a libel case of 100,000 baht with no guarantee that the person I might sue had enough money to repay that so I did not go ahead. A building or village might have a controlling body that is a "Juristic Person" who perhaps should be the ones taking any action in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 7:11 AM, billaaa777 said:

Thanks for everybody's help. After reading all of the above suggestions, I really don't know what to do. The guy I am having trouble with creates huge problems in our building. I had no idea how many until I started talking to various people in our building and each person I talked has a new troublesome story about him. The former building manager told me she warned him about his behavior so may times she forgot how many. What to do, how to stop this type of behavior once and for all is the question, and I don't know the answer, which is too bad for every normal person that lives in our building, especially the children.

If you know someone who knows local police then a few regular donations to the Policeman's Annual Ball would be more useful.

You will need this troublesome individual's full name & address then he'll get a knock on the door & be told to keep his neck in or else.

If he upsets the local constabulary then there every chance that they'll discover some law that he will have broken & immigration will get involved.

Best to keep yourself at arm's length to this kind of thing though.

They don't play by the rules over here but be aware that when you fight dirty then it can be difficult to stay clean yourself.

Good Luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, he broke out my back window in my car! What's next? The building manager would not call the police since she said they did not have a video. I went to the police and filed a report. I don't know what to do, the man is insane and the guards and many people in the building know it.

5 minutes ago, billaaa777 said:

Well, he broke out my back window in my car! What's next? The building manager would not call the police since she said they did not have a video. I went to the police and filed a report. I don't know what to do, the man is insane and the guards and many people in the building know it.

Set up your own camera ?