Prayut says he respects election results

webfact

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Relax mate, you lost.

Time to suck it up and put on your big boy pants.

Look on the bright side, now that the pro democracy side of Thai politics is in charge you'll be able to spend the next 20+ years critiquing their performance and, or course, there'll be many many more articles on Thaksin for you to comment on once he arrives back in Thailand.

Take a minute to grieve, then move past it.

These types might want to become inspired to return to their respective homelands where life is much more wonderfully civilised - they can spend the rest of their years whinging on and being miserable.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, h90 said:

It was up and down in the newspapers....iTV shares, promise of 10.000 Baht, massive vote buying...if you don't read newspapers even here members spoke about how much money their family got in vote buying....Can't help you if missed that all: Read newspapers

As I thought… you read what they want you to read, but with no underlying knowledge of your own. 
All these things have been taking place under your nose, the difference is that it is swept under the carpet for some and used against others when ‘necessary’. 
I guarantee that if I scrutinise your life that I will find some skeletons in the cupboard. iTV shares…. pathetic!

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, BenStark said:

Oh yes you knew that, as it has been all over the news and brought up in parliament, you only conveniently wanted to forget about.

It was Prayuth who gave the order to confiscate the 1500 buses from the previous operator, only to pave the way for his nephew.

By the way, the previous operator has been found NOT GUILTY, by the court, but the damage has been done

The previous...was this the Samak corruption case? Or something different?

• Sad 2