Thai woman escapes abusive mafia ex-boyfriend

snoop1130

346940759_1847543492338836_6119093124832991890_n.jpg

Photo via Facebook/ ข่าวคนชล

A Thai woman managed to file a complaint at Mueng Pattaya Police Station after escaping from her mafia ex-boyfriend who allegedly kidnapped, imprisoned, and abused her at a resort in the central province of Lob Buri.

The victim, 29 year old Thai woman Bee, filed a complaint with the police after escaping from her abusive ex-boyfriend, Golf, who allegedly kidnapped, imprisoned, and abused her at a resort in the central province of Lob Buri.

Bee revealed that she was kidnapped and imprisoned but did not trust the officers in Lob Buri because Golf allegedly knew many police officers, so she reported the issue in Pattaya.

According to Bee, Golf had been physically and emotionally abusing her for the last two to three months of their relationship. Golf allegedly beat her with a rubber hose, strangled her with a phone charger wire, threatened her with a gun, pushed her face down into the water, and handcuffed her while sleeping. After breaking up with Golf, Bee went to live with her family in the Isaan province of Maha Sarakham.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-woman-escapes-abusive-mafia-ex-boyfriend

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Bee revealed that she was kidnapped and imprisoned but did not trust the officers in Lob Buri because Golf allegedly knew many police officers, so she reported the issue in Pattaya.

No confidence in the local Police then. 

Better off with a sex-toy love, oh sorry they are illegal.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Need to get Surachate on this case... he'll learn em who's boss.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And why did she start a relationship with Mafia-Golf? Did he impress her with Mafia-money?

I hope he will be punished. And I hope she learns from her mistakes.

Women do seem to be initially attracted to the bad guy types.....too much testosterone and red meat in the diet. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

Why does she have 'Stop Love' written or tattooed on her face in that photo? Did the boyfriend do it?

You could have read the fuller linked article.........

He even tattooed the word “Stop Love” on her face, telling her she must let him do it if she wanted to break up with him.

• Sad 1

"According to Bee, Golf had been physically and emotionally abusing her for the last two to three months of their relationship. Golf allegedly beat her with a rubber hose, strangled her with a phone charger wire, threatened her with a gun, pushed her face down into the water, and handcuffed her while sleeping."

Mr. Golf obviously have some serious mental problems.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, watchcat said:

"According to Bee, Golf had been physically and emotionally abusing her for the last two to three months of their relationship. Golf allegedly beat her with a rubber hose, strangled her with a phone charger wire, threatened her with a gun, pushed her face down into the water, and handcuffed her while sleeping."

Mr. Golf obviously have some serious mental problems.

not more mental problems as the average Thai male.

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And why did she start a relationship with Mafia-Golf? Did he impress her with Mafia-money?

treading a line very close to victim blaming there.

Edited by n00dle

4 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

not more mental problems as the average Thai male.

definitely. every thai woman i know experinces this kid of thing growing up at the hadns of their father. 

you are making the the world a better place with your sweeping generalizations and charming bigotry.   

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's often a primeval urge. They want a macho-man and then find out it's more than they can handle. It happens so often, women choosing an obvious low-life, that I can think of no other explanation. Either that, or they're as dumb as f***.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, topt said:

You could have read the fuller linked article.........

Thanks. I had read the linked article, but thought it ended at the adverts. I didn't see the further paragraphs below said adverts.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

treading a line very close to victim blaming there.

I am not surprised to read a comment about victim blaming.

I have to admit I have difficulties with that concept - at least in a situation like this.

Did she think he is an accountant with a 9 to 5 job? Or did she know, or should have known, that he was/is a criminal, and probably a violent criminal?

When a woman decides to have a mafia boyfriend, what does she expect? Love and a quiet life until retirement?

I think she, like every one of us, is responsible for her decisions. If she is in a relationship with a mafia guy, then she should expect that he acts like a mafia guy. 

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not surprised to read a comment about victim blaming.

I have to admit I have difficulties with that concept - at least in a situation like this.

Did she think he is an accountant with a 9 to 5 job? Or did she know, or should have known, that he was/is a criminal, and probably a violent criminal?

When a woman decides to have a mafia boyfriend, what does she expect? Love and a quiet life until retirement?

I think she, like every one of us, is responsible for her decisions. If she is in a relationship with a mafia guy, then she should expect that he acts like a mafia guy. 

beat her with a rubber hose, strangled her with a phone charger wire, threatened her with a gun, pushed her face down into the water, and handcuffed her while sleeping.

so you reckon this all something she should have expected?

19 minutes ago, n00dle said:

so you reckon this all something she should have expected?

She should have expected that the guy will be violent. And she should have expected that he won't like it if she (wants to) break up with him.

Likely the above-described violence was not the first violence which happened. At the first sign of violence, she should have run away, far away.

Obviously she didn't. And then it got worse. That's what bad guys do.

That doesn't change the fact that he is still the criminal who did this to her. And he should be punished for that. She didn't deserve it. But maybe/probably things would have been better for her if she would have thought about possible consequences of her behavior. Like I wrote above: I hope she learned from this. And I hope other women learn from this as well.