Pattaya Area Motorcyclist Dies After Crashing Motorbike into Sign Post

snoop1130

346782323_211420674992313_4659790377449658655_n-696x392.jpg

PHOTO: รักสยาม นิวส์

A 34-year-old Thai motorcyclist fatally crashed his motorbike into a sign post today, May 16th.

The victim, Mr. Eknakakorn Krasaechan, 34, from Sisaket province, was found dead near the 132+800 kilometer marker in the Thung Krat sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi. He suffered large lacerations on his forehead and head and was pronounced dead at the scene by Sawang Boriboon rescuers.

The discovery of his body was reported around 8 AM today by an eyewitness only identified as Mr. Saharat. The man told the local media that he noticed Mr. Eknakakorn travelling at high speed on a motorbike toward a U-turn. He then lost control and crashed into a traffic island, which flung his body off a motorbike into a sign post.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/05/16/pattaya-area-motorcyclist-dies-after-crashing-motorbike-into-sign-post/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-05-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Says it all.

The way they drive is so strange.... they don't seem to recognize impending danger and ease off or behave accordingly. To exit my street I have to nose out of a small cul-de-sac very carefully, and it always surprises me that my presence doesn't make traffic on the road slow or even see me and  they whiz past very close at speed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The man told the local media that he noticed Mr. Eknakakorn travelling at high speed on a motorbike toward a U-turn. He then lost control and crashed into a traffic island, which flung his body off a motorbike into a sign post.

At least he had the decency not to take someone out with him..