Man confesses to beating Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and killing her pets

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Frankie baby said:

This story should go down well with his cell mate,

i dont think you understand Thai jails. You usually have 40 plus cell mates. 

And they wont care what he has done. Many will have done worse.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A was patient because she felt sorry for Fin, who said he saw his father beat his mother since he was a child. Initially, A took pity on Fin and thought he may be able to change.

Change by what ??!!! 
Psychiatric hospital only.

man's she needs a doctor herself. 

• Like 1

‘Personally, I love dogs,’ says Thai man who killed girlfriend’s dogs, forced her to eat dog poo

by leah

image.jpeg

UPDATE

Watchdog Thailand seized a Beagle, a Shih Tzu, and a rabbit from the man who confessed to beating his Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and buying and killing many of her pet dogs yesterday.

During interrogation at Bang Bo Police Station in Samut Prakan yesterday, 24 year old “Fin” confessed to killing and burying “more than three” dogs that he bought for his girlfriend “A” (pseudonym).

Police asked the accused to point out where the dogs’ remains are. He directed them to behind a convenience store in Soi 3B, Bang Bo subdistrict, where police found the remains of two dogs in a black bag, expected to have been killed two months ago, reported KhaoSod.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/personally-i-love-dogs-says-thai-man-who-killed-girlfriends-dogs-forced-her-to-eat-dog-poo

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1

I'm always saddened when I see a person who is half farang but lives like a poor Thai.  

Must suck to have the potential to have both Thai and Western advantages, but not come from a wealthy enough family for the privilege to kick in.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I'm always saddened when I see a person who is half farang but lives like a poor Thai.  

Must suck to have the potential to have both Thai and Western advantages, but not come from a wealthy enough family for the privilege to kick in.

How do you know here financial status?

I know what you mean, must happen a lot in Pattaya.

• Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Agree......but it is standard practice the world over, particularly in rightwing rags, to identify nationalities in this way....it keeps things stirred up/on the boil.

This is blatant subconscious racism! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I sometimes think a public execution for the disrespectful, worthless thug like this would be appropriate. 

After all, it is likely not even his mother would miss him. 

Do you actually mean that?

I think hospital and rehabilitation would be better.

These types have inherited most of their behaviours.

Locking up doesn't break the cycle.

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

..must happen a lot in Pattaya.

Ah? Why in Pattaya? Because there are so many poor foreigners that cannot afford to live in a hut between the ricefields outside nakhon nowhere and have their daily bottle of Leo beer and a Mama soup?

6 hours ago, neeray said:

I think appropriate punishment would be to lock him up with 6 hungry and angry pit bulls for a day. Then he'll find out what animal cruelty feels like (with him being the animal).

He's far worse than any animal.

• Like 1

Just now, JustAnotherHun said:

Ah? Why in Pattaya? Because there are so many poor foreigners that cannot afford to live in a hut between the ricefields outside nakhon nowhere and have their daily bottle of Leo beer and a Mama soup?

That plus all the poor prostitutes who won't have any means to live well when they are over 40, unless they learn how to play pool on soi 4..

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

The hang-em-higher-brigade is marching in again ????

When's the last time you saw an animal do what he did?

That's right, didn't think so.

As I said....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

He said the reason he committed the horrific abuse is that his girlfriend “would not follow orders,”

I´d lock him up for a long time and force feed him Dog Poop 3 times a day (without rice of course).

2 hours ago, Goat said:

I assume her father is English and her mother Thai? 

Where was her dad when all this was going on?

Back in Blighty getting drunk and starting fights on innocent bystanders obviously….. wouldn’t you just love that story to be true..

• Haha 1