Is It Possible for a 71-Year-Old Farang to Satisfy a Super-smart 43-Year-Old Thai Woman?

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

we should literally have a biggest shlong contest on this forum and hand out an award!

Width and girth as separate categories before crowning a king all-arounder?

2 hours ago, bignok said:

Post the quote. Otherwise you are just making it up.

I have better things to do with my time than search across half a dozen threads for what you said.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:23 PM, fredwiggy said:

Serviced? Are you a horse? Nice women don't complain when they are treated with respect. This even if you aren't "servicing" them the right ways. A nasty woman will complain if you aren't doing her the way she wants, and you'll know beforehand what she is anyway. Women here that say you are too big are used to locals, who genetically are the second smallest on earth, so that doesn't mean you are too big.

But The one who said IT Was too Big was an English lady & NOT A Thai.....

• Confused 1

On 6/4/2023 at 4:16 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Now that I am 71, do you think I still have what it takes to satisfy a woman of 43?

Possibly, but not in a few years. Over 70, you surely have to think the end is near. Sex is the last thing I would hope I wouldn't want/need. I'd hope I wanted to go to a temple, meditate, yoga etc.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2023 at 5:58 AM, ifmu said:

this is a joke right ??

It did not begin as a joke.

But, some comments are very sorry.

Some old guys seem to be pouring out their hearts about their failing virility, for example.

And, from their perspective, probably, not getting hard is no joke.

• Love It 1

On 6/6/2023 at 12:50 AM, LaosLover said:

I notice that the oldies here with 15-20 years younger partners all started these relationships when they were a lot less old. Could they get those partners today? Prob not. 

So much of this is in the mind.  This 80 year oldie with a 40 year younger partner started with her 10 years ago.  Although she is just as much a stunner as she was then, she thinks she is no longer young enough to start out.  I feel younger than I did then.  I would probably pursue her more confidently today (thanks to the confidence she has given me).

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2023 at 9:46 PM, Neeranam said:

Possibly, but not in a few years. Over 70, you surely have to think the end is near. Sex is the last thing I would hope I wouldn't want/need. I'd hope I wanted to go to a temple, meditate, yoga etc.

I'm always surprised to see such ageist comments on a forum like this with such an older demographic.  Sex doesn't cease to be a source of pleasure at any age.  

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 12:21 PM, JimTripper said:

That’s why age gaps matter. Get someone your own age and your needs grow together. You won’t need to satisfy her because there is no unsatisfied need or drive there.

Absolutely. I laugh when I hear old dudes here talk about Thai women who turn the light off before having sex. They really think that the woman doesn't want him to see her, rather than looking at him is the last thing she wants.

• Haha 2

On 6/9/2023 at 8:46 AM, Neeranam said:

On 6/11/2023 at 6:42 AM, habuspasha said:

I'm always surprised to see such ageist comments on a forum like this with such an older demographic.  Sex doesn't cease to be a source of pleasure at any age.  

It actually dropped for me. I don’t desire sex as much as I did when I was younger. In fact, I barely want it now. Maybe one time a week is plenty for me. I’m ok with that. There’s no reason to have a lot of sex if the desire is not there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JimTripper said:

It actually dropped for me. I don’t desire sex as much as I did when I was younger. In fact, I barely want it now. Maybe one time a week is plenty for me. I’m ok with that. There’s no reason to have a lot of sex if the desire is not there.

Desire often does decline with age.  I was just objecting to the poster's comment that "Over 70, you surely have to think the end is near. Sex is the last thing I would hope I wouldn't want/need. I'd hope I wanted to go to a temple, meditate, yoga etc." as ageist.  

Actually I agree with the sentiment that over 70 "Sex is the last thing I would hope I wouldn't want/need"  but I think the poster meant the opposite.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, Neeranam said:

Absolutely. I laugh when I hear old dudes here talk about Thai women who turn the light off before having sex. They really think that the woman doesn't want him to see her, rather than looking at him is the last thing she wants.

Maybe this is what you might call,... The Thai Woman's Burden. 

Rudyard Kipling wrote about The White Man's Burden. 

And now, maybe, it's time for Thai Women to bear a burden, too. 

If lights-out, makes it less torturous for her, then... By all means! 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

For me, celibacy is a no-brainer. 

After driving Maserati machines in my youth, I balk at buying an old jaloppy. 

At the same time, I would never entertain the idea of waltzing down a public road, arm in arm, with a 24-year-old floozie. 

My waltzing days with young Matildas is, thankfully, over. 

Just my choice. 

Leave the field when one is still hard as bamboo, is my watchword... 

I woman is hard to please, it takes a Man to follow up his promises ????

https://youtu.be/VCLxJd1d84s

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

for many 43 year old Thai ladies, an old Farang need only supply money.

She can get sex from her Thai kik.

Yes, sadly there are many whores here that will take money from one, who are mostly unaware, and have sex with a pathetic loser that will not satisfy her anyway, and be with another the next day. Those same women end up alone on a farm, or with a house that was bought for them, with a sad reputation that even their close "friends" will talk about behind their backs. When the farang dies, if he does before her, she will look for sex from those same kind, who are too busy to bother with a woman that sleeps around, looking down on her after the act because not many men, even players, want whores for very long.