Thai cyanide serial killer faces highest number of charges in Thai history

snoop1130

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

So true. And if there are eye witnesses and positive evidence, why even have a trial? Maybe just a panel of 3 judges. And off she goes. 

The number of pathological maniacs seems to be multiplying these days. Perhaps we need to get more practical, and harsher, with the way we deal with the human debris. 

You seem to forget that she is pregnant.

16 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Interesting. In civilised society there are court cases to deem innocence or guilt. Guess the media and social media isn't that civilised. "The Thai cyanide serial killer". Must be 100% guilty without doubt and the case hasn't gone to trail. Say what you will about this case but the term "the accused" should always be used before any finding of guilt or innocence. 

agreed..

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

So, what is the answer? What do you do, when society starts melting down, and the moral rot becomes so intense, that some people stop behaving like thoughtful humans? 

makes me wonder how many serial killers are roaming in Thailand. seems like they could kill many without being detected, as I think I read that this is the first one caught by the RTP and I don't expect Thailand has a bureau for those sorts of crimes...

Edited by cncltd1973

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

40 charges of murder. That should get her at least 20 years in prison. 6 months per murder.

The judges here seem to lean on the side of leniency. Hopefully, a courageous one will sentence her to five life terms without parole. Wouldn't the death penalty be better for everyone? 

Yep, by cyanide, you know, give her a taste of her own "medicine!"

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

40 charges of murder. That should get her at least 20 years in prison. 6 months per murder.

The judges here seem to lean on the side of leniency. Hopefully, a courageous one will sentence her to five life terms without parole. Wouldn't the death penalty be better for everyone? 

Murder usually carries the death penalty, which can be converted to 25 years imprisonment, if the murderer admits the murder and corroborates with the authorities. Since she's accused of 14 and one attempted murder, I highly doubt she'll get away with only 20 years, especially given the heinousness of her crime. 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Why would that mean anything? It doesn't. It is just a kid. And the kid of a demon. 

That means that in case she would be get judged, she will be allowed to give birth to the child and then she will be transferred to the woman jail in Bangkok until the child had a certain age.

Many woman in that jail.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

That means that in case she would be get judged, she will be allowed to give birth to the child and then she will be transferred to the woman jail in Bangkok until the child had a certain age.

Many woman in that jail.

Imagine that kid grows up finds out mum is scum. Should be aborted but probably too late. 

9 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Many woman in that jail.

I think she is allowed to keep the child until it's 3 years old, 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Imagine that kid grows up finds out mum is scum. Should be aborted but probably too late. 

Millions of children grow up seeing their parents are narcissists, abusers, drunks, cheaters, politicians, crooked officials, rich that rape the earths resources, drug dealers, killers, rapists and other despicable things. This is a child that needs to be adopted out, and given a chance without knowing his or her mom is a creature that shouldn't have been born.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Many woman in that jail.

There are many children in this world without mothers. I don't think pregnancy should afford her any preferential treatment. She is a pregnant demonic bring. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

There are many children in this world without mothers. I don't think pregnancy should afford her any preferential treatment. She is a pregnant demonic bring. 

That is your personal opinion, not the Thai law.

• Thumbs Up 1