Nong Yai Woman Wins Miss Universe Thailand Chonburi

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya, Thailand-A young woman from Nong Yai District in Chonburi took home the grand prize last night, June 16th, 2023, at the Miss Universe Thailand (MUT) Chonburi contest.

The event, which was held at Legend Siam near Pattaya, was chaired by Mr. Amnat Charoensri, Deputy Governor of Chonburi. Other influential people attending included Mrs. Patchanit Puengpujai, Director of the Department for Copyright Holders, MUT, and Mr. Pada Buakhao, City Director, Chonburi Province.

The event was won by Ms. Anphat Phakdeenarongrat, or Nong Lak, from the rural northeastern Chonburi district of Nong Yai. 

By Adam Judd

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/06/17/nong-yai-woman-wins-miss-universe-thailand-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-06-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

31 minutes ago, petermik said:

Beggars belief....some ugly looking geezer is that one :sorry:

and Miss Universe Thailand (MUT) .... since when did Thailand become the Universe  555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

yes... maybe.... but a very ugly one 555

i'd like to see who made the last notch on your bedpost.  Ill be she is a real munter compared to miss chonburi

Im willing to bet these are just crap pictures 

• Like 2

Just now, n00dle said:

For everyone cpmalining she is "ugly" i'd like to see who inspired the last notch on your bedpost.  id be willing to bet she is no great shakes.

Im willing to bet these are just crap pictures 

• Like 1

Looked again at the pic and noticed how tall the person is and the woman presenting them with flowers might not be so happy with the judges decisions.

"Where have all the Thai beauties gone? long time passing" 

"Exported to other countries? long time ago".     :guitar:

:sorry:

Looks quite masculine to me.

I would like to see a Thai beauty contest with a maximum height of 5'2", and body weight of 50 kg. I reckon we'd all see some very feminine women then.