Violent Clash Erupts at Skate Park in South Pattaya

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They encountered a rival group with whom they previously had a female-related dispute. They had agreed to meet at the skate park to resolve their issues.

Made the mistake of assuming it would be a fair fight.  Most people would be embarrassed for having to call dozens of people to fight their fights for them.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And yet Pattaya authorities keep planning these weekend festival events, thatfar from attracting foreign tourists (which I believe is what they want), we get gangs of local kids looking to settle their differences. This surely will deter the very families they want to see visiting. 

Why don't they build an aircraft hanger sized building somewhere secluded, call it Gangsters R Us and leave em to it.

They could all tear each other to pieces where no one gives a ****

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

People who break their eggs at the little end vs those who break their eggs at the big end.

I roll mine so they crack in the middle then remove the the two pieces

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

They encountered a rival group with whom they previously had a female-related dispute. They had agreed to meet at the skate park to resolve their issues.

We all know what that means...

so a 16yr old boy is kicked in the head while he's down and beaten by a group of who knows how many ....

the thai way   !   

This sort of thing makes y blood boil....  these are low lifes,  like hyenas ... run in for a kick and then back out ...

• Like 1