Thai huge tech company on the brink of collapse 99% crash triggers alarm

AFAIK high tech has always been high risk, which is why I have never invested in the sector. Some people have made a lot, others have lost out.

OTOH, I have never lost money buying and selling precious metals - gold, silver, and platinum.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK high tech has always been high risk

You appear to be confusing Stark Corporation (a Thai wire manufacturer) with Stark Industries (a company owned and run by Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man).  Only one of these could be considered "high tech".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK high tech has always been high risk, which is why I have never invested in the sector. Some people have made a lot, others have lost out.

OTOH, I have never lost money buying and selling precious metals - gold, silver, and platinum.

How is an electrical cable high tech?

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

How is an electrical cable high tech?

Another one of those companies that did everything correctly, and have their licences in order, Herr Fritz? 

Hello from the coffee shop of Thai business reality, you can have my old barstool, you'll probably need a  strong drink!

Re-naming a company (2019) after a "cool" Marvel entity (even semi-copying the logo) shows a level of infantile that is scary even for Thailand.

Thailand's SBF.

Wish I was 10 years younger, back then I would've had the nuts (and foresight) to short the living crap out of this goldmine of delusional dreams in a timely manner.

Edited by Sandboxer

39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Glass blowing dates back to the 1st century BCE.  Hardly new or innovative.  And definitely not high tech.

I doubt glass fibre goes back that far, and certainly not to the rigid specifications required for relaying light 100 km. The glass has to be extremely pure, which makes it high tech.

As I worked in the glass industry in a technical capacity for four years, I think I know more about the subject than you do.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

As I worked in the glass industry in a technical capacity for four years, I think I know more about the subject than you do.

Doubtless you know more about glass blowing than I do.  However, you do appear not to understand the meaning of "high tech".  Fibre optics is little more  than a modern version of copper wires.  Not high tech.  

Looks like a scam.

"Penny stock" billion dollar company. What's wrong with this picture?

Drops one baht = 50% perspective.

"Cables" not necessarily high tech.

Anyone read about this IN Thailand news? More interesting.

How did they ever get those loans approved? Shares and and bonds just a suckers gambit

We rarely read about this kind of thing here in the local papers, as the news seems to be highly censored, and bad news like this does not appeal to the generals, who are trying very busy to maintain the image of Thailand. Truth is not important. Only face.

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Doubtless you know more about glass blowing than I do.  However, you do appear not to understand the meaning of "high tech".  Fibre optics is little more  than a modern version of copper wires.  Not high tech.  

Read my post again. What does the term "extremely pure" mean to you?

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We rarely read about this kind of thing here in the local papers, as the news seems to be highly censored, and bad news like this does not appeal to the generals, who are trying very busy to maintain the image of Thailand. Truth is not important. Only face.

It's all over Thai social networks, no even the national TV news on multiple channel for weeks, What local newspapers do you read? if you don't read Thai and only rely on print like the Bangkok Post that's your problem

3 hours ago, digbeth said:

It's all over Thai social networks, no even the national TV news on multiple channel for weeks, What local newspapers do you read? if you don't read Thai and only rely on print like the Bangkok Post that's your problem

And believe me, it is likely the most minor problem I have!