Hunter Biden-linked account received $5 million days after threatening messages: 'Sitting here with my father'

Social Media

image.png

A bank account linked to President Biden's son Hunter Biden received more than $5 million in August 2017, shortly after his threatening messages — in which he said he was "sitting here" with his father — to a Chinese associate revealed this week by an IRS whistleblower, according to documents released by congressional investigators.  

On Aug. 4, 2017, Chinese firm CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $100,000 to Hunter Biden’s law firm Owasco, according to a 2020 report published by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. Then, days later on Aug. 8, 2017, CEFC Infrastructure Investment sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a firm Hunter Biden opened with Chinese associates.

The two transactions totaling $5.1 million came within 10 days of messages uncovered Thursday by the House Ways and Means Committee. In the messages — shared to the panel via IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley Jr., who oversaw the agency's probe into Hunter Biden — Hunter Biden blasted business partner Henry Zhao for not fulfilling his "commitment" and said his father was with him.

Full Story

image.png

• Haha 2

It's all very confusing.  As near as I can tell, somebody said that somebody heard that something happened, but nobody seems to know for sure if it did -- except for some people want to believe it did.  And then a business partner in China paid money to a law firm in the US.  Is that right?   

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

Not only is this not proof connecting Joe Biden to any crime, unless being related to these people is one,  but what proof is there these payments are criminal in nature?

Proof means nothing to him.

He has none so he pumps out vast quantities of rubbish on a daily basis and vainly hopes that somebody, anybody will believe him.

he has been asked for proof many times but he always tries to divert away from his words, simply because that all they are.

His words, and IMHO his words are worthless as he HAS no proof.

A phrase that springs to my mind on any of his posts is.

"All hat and no cattle"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Hat_and_No_Cattle#:~:text=All hat and no cattle is an idiom,all talk%2C no action".

All hat and no cattle is an idiom meaning "all talk, no action".

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So then All you do have is a junkie desperate for more money for more drugs? I realize how low people go in a situation Hunter found himself as examined in the laptop. 

I believe HB is suing the laptop fixer. Not because he wasn't entitled to keep the laptop but he was never entitled to access or disseminate the data which was personal. So, yes they can go quite low.

Edited by ozimoron