Biden denies being present for Hunter’s alleged texts to a Chinese business partner

Social Media

Just now, BenStark said:

I sure would remember if I sat next to my drug addicted son, demanding money from Chinese companies.

I recall there was recently a publisher claimed she was raped, but couldn't remember when it happened, and she won the court case

You did not answer my question but just responded with off with non related  (as usual) throwaway unrelated insinuations!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, BenStark said:

I sure would remember if I sat next to my drug addicted son, demanding money from Chinese companies.

I recall there was recently a publisher claimed she was raped, but couldn't remember when it happened, and she won the court case

Firstly, you actually seem to have no idea where you were on a particular day some 6 years ago.

Secondly you use that elastic word  IF.  

But you were NOT there, and the 2 people that YOU allege were there deny it.

So whose word should we take? Yours or theirs?

4 minutes ago, BenStark said:

You don't need medical qualifications for that. The only requirements are that you are not blind or woke

Of course you need qualifications.

If I were to say that I believe that you are crazy, who would believe me.

OTOH if I were to say that in my qualified opinion (stating my qualifications), and that I had personally examined you, that would carry far more weight and be believed more readily.

I merely used you as a example.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I'm amazed by the number of gerontologists sharing their findings with us on aseannow.com.

They are outnumbered by the legal experts on this forum who comment on an ex-president's legal cases.

Sound familiar to you?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/29/2023 at 5:20 PM, billd766 said:
On 6/29/2023 at 5:09 PM, SunnyinBangrak said:

yes I have a problem with SELF SERVING INTENTIONAL lies, such as Biden claiming nobody in his family made money from China, yet small inconsequential issues like remembering the weather wrong on some past day or similar of course are not a problem.

“Debate moderator Kristen Welker asked Biden at the October 22 debate: “Vice-President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice-president, in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical? My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden said. “The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-at-last-presidential-debate-my-son-has-not-made-money-from-china/

That is problematic.

Expand  

Only to you.

What?  Far from it only being him.

56 minutes ago, BenStark said:

And how about that more than 50% of democrats agree that Biden should not be available for re-election, for obvious reasons?

I'm sure you think that this has some bearing on expertise. I would greatly enjoy reading  your explanation of how that works.

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2023 at 5:09 PM, SunnyinBangrak said:

yes I have a problem with SELF SERVING INTENTIONAL lies, such as Biden claiming nobody in his family made money from China, yet small inconsequential issues like remembering the weather wrong on some past day or similar of course are not a problem.

“Debate moderator Kristen Welker asked Biden at the October 22 debate: “Vice-President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice-president, in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical? My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden said. “The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-at-last-presidential-debate-my-son-has-not-made-money-from-china/

That is problematic.

To tell a lie, one has to knowingly tell a falsehood. Do you have proof that Biden had any knowledge of his son's business dealings in China?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

The difference is that the consensus of the legal community is that Trump is in deep $H1T. Even his most ardent legal defenders concede he's got serious problems in the documents case.

Whereas it's hard to find a gerontologist to confirm that Joe Biden has dementia.. I have produced a list of common symptoms of dementia on these pages and none of them have to do with gaffes or slips of the tongue.. 

How about feet?