Popular Social Media Influencer and Pattaya Regular Joesthetics Dead at 30

webfact

On 7/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, Goat said:

My body is similar to Jo's.

But i dont use steroids. Just eat a high protein diet and lift mega heavy weights. 

It aint rocket surgery.

Every time that you strain to lift a mega heavy weight you strain the capillaries and arteries carrying your blood supply... it doesn't make them stronger... it weakens them until they fail... your choice 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, bignok said:

Healthy? Steroids and gym 6 days a week is far from healthy.

Nothing wrong with going to the gym six days a week, and it hasn't been proven yet that he was taking steroids if at all.

48 minutes ago, bignok said:

Dead is dead. 

Hey & Good Morning Birdie Nam Nam! You should consider reading a little bit better. Never contested if he was dead or not. I was referring to the cause of death, as you clearly could have seen if you bother to read before posting your comment. Kind of a brain dead behavior, but as you say dead is dead. Nothing to do about it. ???? 

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Hey & Good Morning Birdie Nam Nam! You should consider reading a little bit better. Never contested if he was dead or not. I was referring to the cause of death, as you clearly could have seen if you bother to read before posting your comment. Kind of a brain dead behavior, but as you say dead is dead. Nothing to do about it. ???? 

What difference does it make. Dead people don't come back.

7 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Nothing wrong with going to the gym six days a week, and it hasn't been proven yet that he was taking steroids if at all.

I suppose if you like wasting 6 days. Gym junkies seem to live shorter not longer.

On 7/3/2023 at 11:51 AM, BritManToo said:

"......... and also shares Jo's passion for health and fitness."

I wouldn't call someone that died at age 30 healthy or fit.

Epic fail!

It's actually very hard to look like that and be "healthy".  They cannot do much cardio and have to take substances purely to achieve and maintain their bodies. 

If someone looking like that decided one day that they want to focus on their health, the first thing they would need to do is stop what they are doing that makes them look like that.  Ironic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

I suppose if you like wasting 6 days. Gym junkies seem to live shorter not longer.

i doubt they are doing more than an hour or so each day, so not exactly wasting six days.

Better than propping up a bar, and if they enjoy it, why not? 

8 minutes ago, phetphet said:

i doubt they are doing more than an hour or so each day, so not exactly wasting six days.

Better than propping up a bar, and if they enjoy it, why not? 

Do they enjoy it? Seems to be only steroid users who train 6 days. Hard to train more than 4 days without help.

19 minutes ago, bignok said:

Do they enjoy it? Seems to be only steroid users who train 6 days. Hard to train more than 4 days without help.

I am 65. I do Muay Thai training 5 x 1hr per week.

Not for fighting. I just enjoy it. Gets me out of the house, keeps me fit, and I have a laugh with the trainers. Lost 6kgs and I tend to sleep much better as well, so lots of upsides for me.

There are guys quite a bit older than me that train there 5 times a week as well. They must enjoy it to keep doing it. It can't all seem like a chore.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, phetphet said:

Other than it killing you at 30? His appearance seems to suggest something unnatural. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, phetphet said:

Roid users don't admit it, most youtubers pretend it's all about the supplements when really it's the roids, some YouTubers call them out 

59 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Roid users don't admit it, most youtubers pretend it's all about the supplements when really it's the roids, some YouTubers call them out 

99% of guys who look like that are on roids.

• Thanks 2

On 7/8/2023 at 1:31 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Every time that you strain to lift a mega heavy weight you strain the capillaries and arteries carrying your blood supply... it doesn't make them stronger... it weakens them until they fail... your choice 

And the research you have to back that up is where?

Your 'knowledge' seems to be unknown to researchers and health experts such as Dr Peter Attia, Dr Rhonda Patrick, Dr Andrew Huberman, Dr Andy Galpin and a host of others who specifically research exercise and human biochemistry and physiology.

In fact, the body seems to respond in a positive way to physical stress. Lifting heavy weights results in the body producing more testosterone and more HGH, which strengthens blood vessels. Bones become stronger and the body senses the need for more calcium due to the stress.

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Other than it killing you at 30? His appearance seems to suggest something unnatural. 

I clicked on another link and saw a photograph of him and his girlfriend, and looking at his body made me feel sick – – not with envy but wondering why on earth someone would want to do that to their body, and indeed just how did they do it?

He looked totally unnatural and paid the price for being so.

That is way too young. Such a shame. 

30s is too soon. Dying in your 30's is tragic. As is the 40s
Sympathy dissapates from there.

50s is such a shame 
60s is too soon 
70s a good run 
80s a life well lived
90s - a hell of a ride

18 hours ago, Walker88 said:

And the research you have to back that up is where?

Your 'knowledge' seems to be unknown to researchers and health experts such as Dr Peter Attia, Dr Rhonda Patrick, Dr Andrew Huberman, Dr Andy Galpin and a host of others who specifically research exercise and human biochemistry and physiology.

In fact, the body seems to respond in a positive way to physical stress. Lifting heavy weights results in the body producing more testosterone and more HGH, which strengthens blood vessels. Bones become stronger and the body senses the need for more calcium due to the stress.

Lifting mega heavy weights runs the risk of an aneurysm... exactly what this guy died from