US President Joe Biden to meet King and Rishi Sunak in visit to UK

Social Media

image.png

US President Joe Biden will meet King Charles in a visit to the UK later this month, Buckingham Palace has announced.In a statement, the palace confirmed the US president will meet the monarch at Windsor Castle on 10 July.

Mr Biden will also meet with Prime Minister Rishi Sunak during his five-day overseas trip, starting with a stop in the UK on 9 July to the UK, before going to Lithuania and Finland.

A visit had long been anticipated and comes after Mr Sunak visited Washington last month for talks with the US president.

Mr Biden attended the funeral of the King's mother, Queen Elizabeth II, last September and joined him and other leaders for an evening reception before the ceremony.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

US President Joe Biden will meet King Charles in a visit to the UK later this month, Buckingham Palace has announced.In a statement, the palace confirmed the US president will meet the monarch at Windsor Castle on 10 July.

Mr Biden will also meet with Prime Minister Rishi Sunak during his five-day overseas trip, starting with a stop in the UK on 9 July to the UK, before going to Lithuania and Finland.

A visit had long been anticipated and comes after Mr Sunak visited Washington last month for talks with the US president.

Mr Biden attended the funeral of the King's mother, Queen Elizabeth II, last September and joined him and other leaders for an evening reception before the ceremony.

The White House said: "President Biden will first travel to London, United Kingdom for engagements with King Charles III and Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to further strengthen the close relationship between our nations."

image.png

I wonder if Charly will show his new acquired hat to Joe? ????

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BenStark said:

image.png

That picture speaks a thousand words about the mental condition, of course to be denied by the usual suspects here, of Biden

King Charles asking, hello anybody home?

Mind-reading from a snapshot? Actually, that snapshot is saying a lot about your mind and nothing at all about King Charles or Joe Biden.  I suspect if you were to take a Rorschach test it would be populated with Joe Bidens.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Mind-reading from a snapshot? Actually, that snapshot is saying a lot about your mind

It would be funny if your ignorance of the reality wasn't so sad.

Do I really need to post 5 more pictures from different occasions, publicly available to everyone, where your dement hero shows similar expressions before you're gonna realize that denial ain't just a river in Africa?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BenStark said:

Do I really need to post 5 more pictures from different occasions, publicly available to everyone, where your dement hero shows similar expressions before you're gonna realize that denial ain't just a river in Africa?

You can post as many photos as you wish, but it is still only your opinion, and NOT that of everybody else.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Considering Biden last week or so ended a speech with 'God save the Queen', the guy is plainly insane or so out of his rocker with mental illness as to make him unfit for office. 

Random diagnosis on the basis of a photo?

I wish that I were half as smart as you.

14 hours ago, BenStark said:

What you need to understand is that random snapshots aren't diagnostic of anything except possibly the mindset of the person who offers them as evidence.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2