What hobbies do you have,what keeps you busy?

jvs

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I have some I think, been a while. You have the Boy Scouts one? 

I think the best place to get the new coins was change at the toll booth. Drove back and forth from Kabinburi to Bangkok every week for twenty years, much of that before easy pass. That's where I got mine. 

I collected a near-complete set of coins from change when buying something. Planned many purchases to get 10-baht coins as change. Took over 15 years. But since HRH died, I haven’t seen any special-edition 10-baht coins anymore.

Care to post a pic of the Boy Scouts coin? THX

(These are the ones I still need.)

IMG_2515.png

IMG_2513.png

59 minutes ago, CecilM said:

I collected a near-complete set of coins from change when buying something. Planned many purchases to get 10-baht coins as change. Took over 15 years. But since HRH died, I haven’t seen any special-edition 10-baht coins anymore.

Care to post a pic of the Boy Scouts coin? THX

(These are the ones I still need.)

Sorry, I not sure where they are. I retired and moved since I last saw them. 

There were from the year the world jamboree was here. Google says: "The 20th World Scout Jamboree took place in Thailand from Dec. 28, 2002, to Jan. 7, 2003. More than 24,000 Scouts and leaders, from nearly every Scouting association in the world, assembled for a festival of friendship and fun. Their campground was a 3,000-acre coastal site on the Gulf of Thailand, a three-hour drive from the capital city of Bangkok."

The 20th World Jamboree: Share Our World, Share Our Cultures (scoutingmagazine.org)