Three million baht reward offered for finding missing German businessman

webfact

4 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

I'd be even more lost if Sa Kaeo suddenly became part of Isaan. It is directly north of Chanthaburi, directly east of Bangkok.

Any 'source' of your story? 

You expect too much in geography :biggrin:

I have given up when even many news stories are misplaced.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jenkins9039 said:

He was previously arrested for trafficking and being caught with a young (15yr? old) if you google his name... perhaps related...

Old news, apparently proved he did nothing wrong hence why still around Pattaya

• Like 1

He's been found 

Oh well, another Dodgy foreigner goes down.

He's not the first, been many over the years, sadly we'll see more in the future. 

If you come to Thailand and plan on being a goose you may be next. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

It's the reason I stay away from foreigners these days, too many of these type of foreigners in Thailand. 

I can understand that there are many lonely expats living here, they don't have family here, maybe no friends, struggling to fit in, to assimilate in society. I would say to those of you struggling, it's probably best to go back to where you are from than to get tangled up with the riffraff. 

Like I said, I keep a low profile, I stay under the radar, I keep to myself and my large family and the few close friends that I have. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/9/2023 at 12:55 PM, TimBKK said:

Is there any connection, or is this pure speculation? It says he was arrested in February. This guy only went missing less than a week ago. Am I missing something? 

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Is there any connection, or is this pure speculation? It says he was arrested in February. This guy only went missing less than a week ago. Am I missing something? 

Seems ancillary to present events from the little that I (we all) know.

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes; 2018. 

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Next time, please at least try to offer a reasonably comprehensible explanation. 

Next time open your eyes and look at the date of the articles you choose to quote. 

February (2018) is perhaps what you missed when you stated that “he was arrested in February”. 
As to your other question, that’s for the person who posted the links; I guess just to muddy the waters. 

Edited by NextG

8 minutes ago, NextG said:

Next time open your eyes and look at the date of the articles you choose to quote. 

February (2018) is perhaps what you missed when you stated that “he was arrested in February”. 
As to your other question, that’s for the person who posted the links; I guess just to muddy the waters. 

Whether it was February of this year, or a few years ago, it hardly matters. They are quite obviously unrelated. 

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Whether it was February of this year, or a few years ago, it hardly matters. They are quite obviously unrelated. 

You asked what you might have missed; I answered. The rest is up to the person you quoted. 

25 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why...are you in charge now!?   No one's forcing you to read it.

I only asked nicely, but got no reply except from you. No need to be aggressive.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why...are you in charge now!?   No one's forcing you to read it.

I only asked nicely, but got no reply except from you. No need to be aggressive.

I only asked you a question about why you seemed to think that you are in control of the thread, when you're neither the OP, nor a Mod, why label that as "aggression"?   

No need to deliberately, falsely interpret my comment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1