Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, unless there was a deformity or an infection or whatnot. 

Then you'd be pleased to know that surgery for gender affirming care is extremely rare in children:

The fact check makes clear that gender affirming surgeries are NOT performed on children, and that, “In all cases, gender affirming surgeries are only performed after multiple discussions with both mental health providers and physicians (including endocrinologists and/or surgeons), to determine if surgery is the appropriate course of action.”

https://www.hrc.org/press-releases/icymi-ap-debunks-extremist-claims-about-gender-affirming-care

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Then you'd be pleased to know that surgery for gender affirming care is extremely rare in children:

The fact check makes clear that gender affirming surgeries are NOT performed on children, and that, “In all cases, gender affirming surgeries are only performed after multiple discussions with both mental health providers and physicians (including endocrinologists and/or surgeons), to determine if surgery is the appropriate course of action.”

https://www.hrc.org/press-releases/icymi-ap-debunks-extremist-claims-about-gender-affirming-care

That's what I tried to communicate before, but why even bother.

The antitrans agenda doesn't care about facts.

They're still pushing the cat litter thing.

It's all about ammunition, mostly false, to fuel this very dangerous demonization of trans people, which also includes LGBTQ people in general.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not so pleasing is the number of people I think that are promoting it and trying to ram it through the courts, 

Do you support gender reassignment surgery for children? 

Do you support puberty blockers for children?

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trans woman.

You may hate them but they exist.

What you bringing hate into it for?

The guy that won the Miss Netherlands is a bloke. Are you suggesting that he is not?

I feel for the girl that might have won if it was a female only contest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

The guy that won the Miss Netherlands is a bloke. Are you suggesting that he is not?

The bring hate into it, because they have no argument. 

I think most every non-leftist knows he/she would never have gotten the stage had he/she not been trans.  

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

She's a trans woman. FACT. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not so pleasing is the number of people I think that are promoting it and trying to ram it through the courts, 

Do you support gender reassignment surgery for children? 

Do you support puberty blockers for children?

I provided a link with facts.

No 

No

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I provided a link with facts.

No 

No

Facts about what? Even if it is extremely rare, it's too often.

It should be illegal. The doctors should be prosecuted.  In most US sates (I think) it is illegal to get a tattoo until you're 18 even with parental consent, but there are people that think children having their penis cut off and a phony vagina fabricated from their anus is fine. 

You can't smoke cigarettes until you're 18, but there are people that think puberty blockers of kids is fine. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Is she hiding her trans status?

No.

So she's not pretending to be  anything.

She presents as a trans woman and thars what she is. 

Yes, had he not been presenting as trans, he's have never gotten on stage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Facts about what? Even if it is extremely rare, it's too often.

It should be illegal. The doctors should be prosecuted.  In most US sates (I think) it is illegal to get a tattoo until you're 18 even with parental consent, but there are people that think children having their penis cut off and a phony vagina fabricated from their anus is fine. 

You can't smoke cigarettes until you're 18, but there are people that think puberty blockers of kids is fine. 

but there are people that think children having their penis cut off and a phony vagina fabricated from their anus is fine. 

Can you show me examples where this has happened to children aside from your speculation that this is what some people are thinking?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

but there are people that think children having their penis cut off and a phony vagina fabricated from their anus is fine. 

Can you show me examples where this has happened to children aside from your speculation that this is what some people are thinking?

Jazz Jennings off the top of my head. 

Gender Reassignment Surgery For Minors, Is It Possible And Effective? (clinicspots.com)

Edited by Yellowtail

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

How old was Jazz when the surgery first occurred and what was it?

17, I don't know. So, what surgery do you think is okay? 

If it is not happening, why are there so many bills trying to stop it? 

Guidelines lower minimum age for gender transition treatment and surgery | AP News

Gender Affirmation Surgery: What Happens, Risks & Benefits (clevelandclinic.org)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

17, I don't know. So, what surgery do you think is okay? 

If it is not happening, why are there so many bills trying to stop it? 

Guidelines lower minimum age for gender transition treatment and surgery | AP News

Gender Affirmation Surgery: What Happens, Risks & Benefits (clevelandclinic.org)

I've already told you I don't think its ok for children to have gender surgery. The rare cases where I would agree are when born as intersex. 

I've already provided a link to facts that's its not happening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you support "gender reassignment surgery" (AKA genital mutilation) of children? 

You might reconsider  your stance once you learn that at least 30 leading American professional medical association supporting health care for transgender people and youth, pointing out the widespread misinformation and bans on care do not reflect the research landscape.

https://glaad.org/medical-association-statements-supporting-trans-youth-healthcare-and-against-discriminatory/ 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

You might reconsider  your stance once you learn that at least 30 leading American professional medical association supporting health care for transgender people and youth, pointing out the widespread misinformation and bans on care do not reflect the research landscape.

https://glaad.org/medical-association-statements-supporting-trans-youth-healthcare-and-against-discriminatory/ 

To be clear, do you support gender reassignment surgery and or puberty blockers for children?

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Perhaps a reasonable sentiment for sports contests where someone with male genitalia could have a competitive physical advantage but in a beauty contest those born with female genitalia should have the advantage.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, pagallim said:

Not if an individual of a non female sex, regardless of gender, enters a competion for the female sex.   The clue is in the competition title, "Miss Netherlands" not "They/Them Netherlands".

No, not our fault you really don't understand sex vs gender - wait till you find out sex is bimodal as well. She uses the pronoun of Miss, so how does that "gotcha" work? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ICU Kid said:

Decent explanation of this phenomenon and the people pushing this type of social engineering:

yeah, forget the experts, the studies etc. this dude has video from a right-winger who is scared of the word "woke"

The clown profile pic suits you 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

yeah, forget the experts, the studies etc. this dude has video from a right-winger who is scared of the word "woke"

The clown profile pic suits you 

Exactly, everyone that does not support gender reassignment surgery and or puberty blockers for children is an anti-trans, right wing-wing extremist.

You support gender reassignment surgery and or puberty blockers for children, correct?