Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

As much as i think this geezer is wrong entering this competition in the first place. I think the organisers should hang their heads in shame for allowing this man to enter a  'Miss' competition.

The world - in some quarters -  seems to have lost their marbles.

They correctly considered her a transgender woman, not a cisgender man, so your accusation is groundless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ICU Kid said:

'Experts, studies' any sources at all?

Nothing wrong with sticking to traditional definitions either.

I know the vids too long for your attention span but woke is just marxism 4.0

is woke in the room with you now? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

As much as i think this geezer is wrong entering this competition in the first place. I think the organisers should hang their heads in shame for allowing this man to enter a  'Miss' competition.

The world - in some quarters -  seems to have lost their marbles.

Correct Owl!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

For those that don't know this video was made by James Lindsay of New Discourses, an ultra-right website dedicated to Christian Nationalist conspiracy theories and anti-woke moral crusades. He was a recent guest speaker at the recent Moms for Liberty summit where a quote by Adolf Hitler was roundly cheered. 

From Wikiipedia - He is a proponent of the right-wing LGBT grooming conspiracy theory and has been credited as one of several public figures responsible for popularizing "groomer" as a slur directed at LGBTQ educators and activists by members of the political right.[37][38] Lindsay has referred to the Pride flag as "the flag of a hostile enemy"

Always nice to have some background on these types.

Pretty much as I assumed from that garbage video. It's disgusting that we have members here following such hateful stuff and even promoting it. I do see fascism clearly on the rise. I say learn from history but it seems people have forgotten. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They correctly considered her a transgender woman, not a cisgender man, so your accusation is groundless. 

They ignore biology then, he is a man biologically no matter what surgery or wishful thinking takes place.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

For those that don't know this video was made by James Lindsay of New Discourses, an ultra-right website dedicated to Christian Nationalist conspiracy theories and anti-woke moral crusades. He was a recent guest speaker at the recent Moms for Liberty summit where a quote by Adolf Hitler was roundly cheered. 

From Wikiipedia - He is a proponent of the right-wing LGBT grooming conspiracy theory and has been credited as one of several public figures responsible for popularizing "groomer" as a slur directed at LGBTQ educators and activists by members of the political right.[37][38] Lindsay has referred to the Pride flag as "the flag of a hostile enemy"

Always nice to have some background on these types.

Excellent channel btw.

Here's the link again for non idiots and repentant wokies: 

https://www.youtube.com/@newdiscourses/videos

If u wokies think it's so bad why don't (super wokey) youtube take it down?

Edited by ICU Kid

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You're awfully judgmental. You seem to call everyone you disagree with a fascist. Why not try to be more understanding of those you disagree with? 

I definitely call actual fascists fascists as should everyone. That groomer school guy definitely.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I definitely call actual fascists fascists as should everyone. That groomer school guy definitely.

Is the groomer guy advocating a dictatorship with full government control of the economy and society?  You should understand that throwing words around like fascist, nazi, racist, extremist and whatnot just diminished the impact of such words. When the left uses such words, everyone not on the left just assumes it is someone that disagrees with the left.

If some nut-sack posting a video about transing kids on the internet is a fascist, I guess Mussolini was not that bad. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't care what '''they''' considered her as. They are nuts; or compromised. They let a man enter a competition for ladies.

He is a bloke. Nothing can alter that.

'''Cisgender'''. Dear me!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Woke is an all purpose right wing attack word and also the boogeyman all at the same time. For the time being, the right wing has struck gold. 

Nope, it's simply a response to the all-out attack from the left.

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Come back next week folks when the same posters will have the same debate on this same topic. No one will change their mind a bit. 

You are not wrong there.

I don't want to see men in women's spaces. Marks and Sparks, David LLoyd and a national cut-price clothes outlet in the UK, have all got problems for letting men change in women's changing rooms. Court cases soon.

I don't mind/care what a man wants to call himself. Or a woman for that matter. Just keep these types away from kids and women's domains.

I'm waiting for the 'Transhuman' era to arrive.

12 hours ago, ICU Kid said:

NB. 'ultra-right wing' is a wokey slur for people who respect tradition and are conservative in nature.

The guy has over 100 videos on his site and all but a handful are attacking the left. That's not the action of a moderate. On the few that I've partly watched there is no discourse, no debate, no response allowed from the other side, just claims, often unsubstantiated.  He's full of conspiricies. He believes that queer beliefs are quote ".......a Communist plot to destabilise America" and that gay representation is "the enemy" of Christianity. 

If he's not ultra-right he's at least far right.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ICU Kid said:

Oh here we go, "The Science (TM)" guff again. 

So much for your 'experts and studies' bull[deleted].

You obviously learned nothing from the recent flu scam (ie. that 'the science' is whatever vested interests say it is).

Henry Kissinger Quote: “An expert is someone who articulates the needs of those in power.”.

hahaha as expected, now don't let "the woke" get you - must be crazy to be scared of everything

• Thumbs Up 2