Two Germans Arrested In Murder Of Businessman

webfact

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I used to live in this estate they kept him in - in reality its only about 100m from me now. Very cheap estate, 9,000 baht month for 2 bed house, mostly Thais since we moved out. Seems very strange for them to use this house whilst doing multi million $ deals.

Yes, you are right, something strange with this VIP investor.

5 hours ago, Furioso said:

I wonder where they killed him? Obviously they set up an ambush, he walked in, somebody in another room or behind a door snuck up on him. Bashed him on the head with a heavy weapon. Man that's dirty.

Then cut him up with a chainsaw? These people are the lowest of the low. 

sounds like he was hit by a blunt object in the car hence the cleaning, I've wondered whether he was chainsawed before or after freezing, looking at the photo of the body, it looks like after freezing

4 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Isn't that obvious ? The body will need to be disposed of, bit by bit, arrangements to be taken elsewhere etc. But in the meantime it will start to smell.

There has been other commentary that the freezer wasn't plugged in, its just a box that's big enough to store and transport a body, without raising suspicion

body was frozen and chainsawed in to parts, still frozen when found based on the photo i saw

4 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Yea....They could tell the police, he sliped on a banana peel and accidentally cut his body into pieces and then fell into a freezer.......Its all just one big accident..

He got chopped while still breathing ?

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

body was frozen and chainsawed in to parts, still frozen when found based on the photo i saw

Do you have a link to news article saying chainsaw was used.

Link in OP makes no mention of it.

14 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

“After questioning people living in the area, officers discovered that three people were living on the premises including the dead German

A murdered dead body hidden in a freezer at a crime scene is counted as a resident and considered to be living on the premises? ????????????????

He'll be in the poo with immi if the TM30 was not submitted !!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Isn't that obvious ? The body will need to be disposed of, bit by bit, arrangements to be taken elsewhere etc. But in the meantime it will start to smell.

There has been other commentary that the freezer wasn't plugged in, its just a box that's big enough to store and transport a body, without raising suspicion

The body had been cut up into 13 parts separately placed in black plastic bags and put into this freezer which was plugged in at a bedroom

13 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

I knew the guys that committed that crime.

They used to drink in Suk Soi 22 in Bangkok. All were Americans, not Brits. The British passport was a fake. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, shunter said:

I've just knocked back my missuses plan to buy a freezer. We have a very nice big fridge freezer. Told her we're trying to cut the electricity bill, not anything else... 

feeling nervous eh!

• Haha 1

UPDATE: Two German Suspects in Murder of Hans Peter Mack Arrested, One Pakistani Suspect Still at Large
By Tanakorn Panyadee

image.jpeg

Thai law enforcement officers have arrested two suspects in the gruesome murder of German real estate broker Hans Peter Mack so far, while still chasing the third Pakistani suspect.

On Tuesday, July 11th, the Thai police arrestedice had arrested Mr. Olaf Thorsten Brinkmann, a 52-year-old German national, who is one of the prime suspects involved in the abduction, murder, and dismemberment of Hans Peter Mack who went missing after attending a business meeting about a real estate property in Pattaya on July 4th.

Mack’s dismembered body was found earlier this week inside a large freezer hidden in a bedroom of a rental townhouse within the Nongprue sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi.

image.jpeg

At least three suspects, including Brinkmann and Mrs. Petra Christl Grundgreif who previously surrendered to Thai police on July 11th, were suspected of being involved in the case. The police are still chasing the third remaining suspect, Mr. Sahruk Kareem Uddin, 27, a Pakistani national with Thai citizenship.

The three are charged for conspiring to commit murder and concealing a corpse. A fourth individual, a disabled 52-year-old German woman who police say is not a suspect but was an individual who resided at the rental home during the time the body of Mr. Mack was stored in a freezer was found yesterday, July 11th, as well. Police had wanted her for interviews but have continually stressed she is not a suspect in the actual murder and concealment of the body.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/07/12/update-two-german-suspects-in-murder-of-hans-peter-mack-arrested-one-pakistani-suspect-still-at-large/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-07-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1