The draft beer situation in Pattaya

BugJackBaron

1 hour ago, Pattaya57 said:

If we were beer snobs we'd say go to Hopf (Brauhaus), Beer Hub or that brewery bar at the Avenue ????

How about that fancy brewery right north of treetown on soi buttkauw? Feels like I would not get a flat beer there maybe, but can never bring myself to pay 300 baht for a beer when there are so many 60 baht beer places around there. Always think I’ll get lucky ????????‍♂️.

(sorry if I mis spelled the street name or don’t know the exact name of the place for the snobs on here that want everything perfect. It’s ok, just relax).

Edited by JimTripper

15 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Has anyone had a bottle popped open in front of you rather then in the back out of sight? If not it feels unusual why that would be the case.

Don't know where you drink that has bottles stored out the back, but most bars I've been to you can watch them pull the bottle out of the fridge and then open it before bringing it to you.

Me, I'm happy to look elsewhere while they bring my next beer

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Has anyone had a bottle popped open in front of you rather then in the back out of sight? If not it feels unusual why that would be the case.

It has been a while..... used to get the foil wrapping around the top to play with too, the girls would make a ring out of them. If my restaurant experience is anything to go by, they keep losing the openers.  

On 7/15/2023 at 3:38 AM, Denim said:

This seems a good place to ask. I don't like any lager beer. Is there anywhere that sells bottles of brown ale ?

I must admit i do miss a good brown ale, also a vevet stout.

• Like 1