Comments on life

bignok

1 do you ever look at photos of old girlfriends? Now and then 

If so what do you see? Photos of old girlfriends. 

2 if you were to go somewhere in europe and its your last trip where would you go? Bornholm

3 if you had a choice of visiting Nepal or Cambodia which would you choose? Stay home

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, save the frogs said:

what is the matter with you?

the pefect way to set yourself up for failue is to set grandiose dreams for yourself that you can never achieve.

silly boy.

You actually quoted me saying "just make them up then" and then attack me for what most would recognise as made up. The comment about a mansion larger than the sultan of Brunei's palace would have been a clue, if nothing else.

Soooo, who's the silly boy now?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/16/2023 at 7:38 PM, bignok said:

1 do you ever look at photos of old girlfriends? If so what do you see?

2 if you were to go somewhere in europe and its your last trip where would you go?

3 if you had a choice of visiting Nepal or Cambodia which would you choose?

1 - I have done that, but I always in order to comfort me pick up more recent photos of them and then I am cured in a beat of my heart. They are OLD now.. So I do not care any more

2 - I would easily go to one of Greece islands and just relax in a small village.....

3 - I would choose Cambodja if I have to.... Nepal is way too hard for me I guess and also too close to China..

1. Why didn't any of them know how to do the things the girls in Hustler knew how to do? (then I turned 13)

2. Nowhere in Europe, unless forced to to claim a LARGE sum of money.

3. Neither - (same reason as above)

I have 1 goal left in life and once I achieve it I'm looking forward to dying before drooling on myself and wearing diapers becomes the new norm. :wai:

2 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

1. Why didn't any of them know how to do the things the girls in Hustler knew how to do? (then I turned 13)

2. Nowhere in Europe, unless forced to to claim a LARGE sum of money.

3. Neither - (same reason as above)

I have 1 goal left in life and once I achieve it I'm looking forward to dying before drooling on myself and wearing diapers becomes the new norm. :wai:

What is your 1 goal?

On 7/16/2023 at 7:38 PM, bignok said:

1 do you ever look at photos of old girlfriends? If so what do you see?

2 if you were to go somewhere in europe and its your last trip where would you go?

3 if you had a choice of visiting Nepal or Cambodia which would you choose?

1.  I'm still good friends with most of my exes so I see pictures of them all the time on Facebook and Instagram.  Most of them still look good although a few are starting to look less attractive as they enter their early 50's.  Keep in mind these are all Western women and all were 8's & 9's when they were in their 20's and 30's

2.  UK

3.  I wouldn't waste my time with either.  

If I was going to go on a trip it would be to visit my GF's family in Moscow.

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

1. use to, good memories.  Still chit chat with wife #2 on FB

2. EU, no thanks, but if had to, somewhere to see aurora borealis 

3. Neither, but gun to my head, Nepal

3 where else in sea would u pick?

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

3 where else in sea would u pick?

I wouldn't, as I enjoy TH's infrastructure.  

... why I never did the Vientiane to Luang Prabang thing

... definitely not Cambo or Myanmar

... Nam would be the only one to consider, but watched Paddy Doyle VT first couple days there, and he had to wait for 3 landslides to be cleared while scooting around.  Looked lovely, like TH, but he did note the lack of better infrastructure.

... Muzzy countries, no interest in, as I'll offend someone sooner or later.

They all come off as same same, not that different, so why bother.  Have no desire to deal with airports/check ins/limited luggage allowance/sitting on plane for hours/taxis.

I like self driving, with all my toys.  I'm 'long distance' travelled out.  Did that, got the hats, as not a t-shirt person.  Worked for airlines, so always, almost, travelled 1st class, and I just can't deal with the back of the bus.  Got spoiled.

There ain't no place worth visiting that I'd pay 1st class fare for to see.

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I wouldn't, as I enjoy TH's infrastructure.  

... why I never did the Vientiane to Luang Prabang thing

... definitely not Cambo or Myanmar

... Nam would be the only one to consider, but watched Paddy Doyle VT first couple days there, and he had to wait for 3 landslides to be cleared while scooting around.  Looked lovely, like TH, but he did note the lack of better infrastructure.

... Muzzy countries, no interest in, as I'll offend someone sooner or later.

They all come off as same same, not that different, so why bother.  Have no desire to deal with airports/check ins/limited luggage allowance/sitting on plane for hours/taxis.

I like self driving, with all my toys.  I'm 'long distance' travelled out.  Did that, got the hats, as not a t-shirt person.  Worked for airlines, so always, almost, travelled 1st class, and I just can't deal with the back of the bus.  Got spoiled.

There ain't no place worth visiting that I'd pay 1st class fare for to see.

Ok so best in Thailand then