Crackdown Success: Foreign Nationals Arrested in Thailand

webfact

I always wonder why are these suspects posing with the cops for the photos. If it was me I would refuse unless threatened by violence....are they forced to do so in Thailand? Anyone knows here?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

I fully agree and support all efforts to purge and eradicate all those criminally minded foreigners who give the rest of us, law abiding folks, a bad name.

Yes, absolutely right!

Thailand has become a safe heaven for scumbags and fugitives from all over the world including United States, Great Britain, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Romania, China, South Korea, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, etc.

Tighten the visa rules for selected countries! Cancel Visa Free and Visa on Arrival schemes for those countries!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ginner said:

What about a Thai who tries to extort money out of a foreigner and when the foreigner refuses to pay is attacked by the Thai person. But police but it all down to a misunderstanding, shake hands all is forgiven. Vietnamese person Sells fruit on the streets, they are a threat to the security and safety to Thai nationals and foreign tourist. REALLY???????

the fruit seller wasn't described as "a threat to the security and safety to Thai nationals and foreign tourist". The Bit Coin scamming Russian was afforded that pleasure. 

47 minutes ago, Bigz said:

I always wonder why are these suspects posing with the cops for the photos. If it was me I would refuse unless threatened by violence....are they forced to do so in Thailand? Anyone knows here?

You getting all your ducks lined up in advance ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Yes, absolutely right!

Thailand has become a safe heaven for scumbags and fugitives from all over the world including United States, Great Britain, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Romania, China, South Korea, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, etc.

Tighten the visa rules for selected countries! Cancel Visa Free and Visa on Arrival schemes for those countries!

You forgot to mention your country, so throw all countries in the lump of prejudice as well 

Edited by novacova

2 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

the fruit seller wasn't described as "a threat to the security and safety to Thai nationals and foreign tourist". The Bit Coin scamming Russian was afforded that pleasure. 

So I reckon she didn't sell poisoned apples.

4 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Yes, absolutely right!

Your list is so funny. Are you from Australia or Canada??

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Yes, absolutely right!

And from any countries where they speak swahili , Oh my mistake, i think those countries have been denied those privileges for some time. "Hakuna Matata", as they say.