5 things you hate most about Thailand

bignok

I enjoy the freedom of being a foreigner in Thailand and choose my poison carefully or avoud them completely!

If I have to choose, Iwould say noise, smoke, the heat in hot season, and smelly streets, but as said, Im able to avoid it completely, so no stress! 

5 stupid crazy traffic, and something I have to live with, since enjoy travelling both on motorbikes and cars. So far no issues except a few close calls almost every day riding, but you get used to it, and learn the pattern of the most death traps, and know how to avoid them in time. 

Life is great in Thailand, and better than most countries I have been to.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Why does it bother you what other people do with their lives? Does their lifestyle affect you in any way?

The term wowser springs to mind.

It paints a bad picture of most foreigners here in Thailand, how some behave! Stereo typing people is not uknown, even here, where treads after treads stereo typing thais, and maybe especially thai women! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

It paints a bad picture of most foreigners here in Thailand, how some behave! Stereo typing people is not uknown, even here, where treads after treads stereo typing thais, and maybe especially thai women! 

The bad pictures I get here are of loud, drunk, obnoxious, dirty foreigners who dress as if they are about to go fossicking on the local garbage dump.

Thais might think any Thai woman with a foreigner is a prostitute. I've never thought that way.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The bad pictures I get here are of loud, drunk, obnoxious, dirty foreigners who dress as if they are about to go fossicking on the local garbage dump.

Thais might think any Thai woman with a foreigner is a prostitute. I've never thought that way.

you have those who believes every woman is a prostitute one way or the other! Just because they have a husband who supports them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1