Best Red Eye Eye Drops

EVENKEEL

On 7/23/2023 at 9:13 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Visine does the job but not available here.

You are going to the wrong pharmacy... I've bought Visine here in Bangkok many times at different pharmacies. Some have it, some don't.  (I also like Optrex's "Eye Lotion").  I typically buy the Visine-A (for allergy).

It is not uncommon for certain types of eye drops to burn upon initial application.  Then after a second the burning goes away. So changing brand’s might work better.  But still burn. 

I used to have a bottle of eye drops in my pocket almost at all times. I found most of them work quite well and are cheap as chips some better than others. Therefore I bought whatever was available and replenished the one that worked best for me. Mileage on this varies on an individual basis I would imagine.

7 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Chlordmphenical is an antibiotic. I believe OP is not askng about an eye infection but rather about bloodshot eyes. 

Exactly right, which is why I put the question in the cannabis section to start. Question has been answered so please zip this thread up.

2 minutes ago, sikishrory said:

Cleareyes maximum redness relief will change you from a red eyed devil to pearly white in five minutes or less everytime.

You can only get them on Lazada and it's gotta be the maximum redness relief one

That's what I'll do. My eyes get super red, sometimes in the morning I scare myself in the mirror.