Republicans up the personal attacks on Biden and his family

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No you made a deflection that had nothing to do with the posts contents, no surprise there though

I agreed with what you wrote "that sums it up" 

Trump's failings has zero to do with the accusations being thrown at joe. He's a real turd Grand Father  for not acknowledging his little innocent grand daughter.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you explain how my post sums that up?

Your post sums up the "b-b-but Trump..." position nicely. But is does NOT address the very real and ongoing bizarre behavior by Joe Biden. Nobody talks about his weirdness around children and women, his documented habit of swimming naked in front of female SS agents, the hair sniffing, the touching...

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

I agreed with what you wrote "that sums it up" 

Trump's failings has zero to do with the accusations being thrown at joe. He's a real turd Grand Father  for not acknowledging his little innocent grand daughter.

Ok you agree with this then, thanks.

“the idea that a crack-fueled roll in the hay entitles the mother to be treated like an honored member of the family is absurd.”

Its interesting to witness however how all these personal attacks on Biden by some media and far right are just exposing the higher standards that they are imposing on the Democrats. When nothing is expected of you because you do nothing, then all you have left is to attack others.

"So we have one man who as far as we know has been a good and decent family man all his life, and about whom we now discover this one seeming inconsistency, and he gets slammed. And we have another man who’s gone through three wives (the first one of whom once said he raped her), who has pretty obviously cheated on all of them though he denies it, who has bragged about grabbing numerous women by the p---y, and who according to a new book speculated what it would be like to have sex with his own daughter—and he’s fine, because we know he’s a creep."

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Your post sums up the "b-b-but Trump..." position nicely. But is does NOT address the very real and ongoing bizarre behavior by Joe Biden. Nobody talks about his weirdness around children and women, his documented habit of swimming naked in front of female SS agents, the hair sniffing, the touching...

Skinny dipping in the swimming pool at his home/residence is shocking. Can't wait to read the book that contains this allegation.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok you agree with this then, thanks.

“the idea that a crack-fueled roll in the hay entitles the mother to be treated like an honored member of the family is absurd.”

Its interesting to witness however how all these personal attacks on Biden by some media and far right are just exposing the higher standards that they are imposing on the Democrats. When nothing is expected of you because you do nothing, then all you have left is to attack others.

"So we have one man who as far as we know has been a good and decent family man all his life, and about whom we now discover this one seeming inconsistency, and he gets slammed. And we have another man who’s gone through three wives (the first one of whom once said he raped her), who has pretty obviously cheated on all of them though he denies it, who has bragged about grabbing numerous women by the p---y, and who according to a new book speculated what it would be like to have sex with his own daughter—and he’s fine, because we know he’s a creep."

Oh that one “the idea that a crack-fueled roll in the hay entitles the mother to be treated like an honored member of the family is absurd.” No, No, No I don't agree with that one. It's not the child's fault she has a scummy former crack addicted father. It wouldn't take much effort to include his latest granddaughter. That's real sleaze there by both father and Grand Father.

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Oh that one “the idea that a crack-fueled roll in the hay entitles the mother to be treated like an honored member of the family is absurd.” No, No, No I don't agree with that one. It's not the child's fault she has a scummy former crack addicted father. It wouldn't take much effort to include his latest granddaughter. That's real sleaze there by both father and Grand Father.

Ah ok, that one is from a republican. But I see you are now admitting you don't agree with all the contents of my post.

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, reply now and discredit the IRS agents.

The claims by the IRS agents could be standard disagreements between investigators and prosecutors about when a case is suitable for prosecution and for which crimes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

So one guy has a German Shepherd and the other has a Serbian wife.

The GOP has nothing to run on other than the promise of imperial presidency:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/us/politics/trump-plans-2025.html

And the "retribution," whatever the hell he means by it.

Chilling article about 'the man who would be king' if ever elected for a second term by Jonathon Swan and Maggie Haberman.

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

The claims by the IRS agents could be standard disagreements between investigators and prosecutors about when a case is suitable for prosecution and for which crimes.

I would imagine these veteran IRS agents know the protocol for investigations more so than an anonymous forum member.

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

And the fact that he disagreed with both Barr's DOJ and Garland's DOJ suggests he's of a 'disagreeing' type.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I would imagine these veteran IRS agents know the protocol for investigations more so than an anonymous forum member.

True, but that doesn't mean that "these veteran IRS agents" don't have disagreements with prosecutors regarding charges to bring to court.