Inside McCarthy’s sudden warming to a Biden impeachment inquiry

Social Media

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

Maybe I’m a bit nostalgic but

truth be told! Imop

The whole purpose is to get the evidence in front of the American people ! Its for them to decide!

Impeachment inquiry is pinnacle ,simply because it forces the media to cover it!

Expect a robust debate with Graphics, pictures and video highlights!

Yes, you're right. I'm just tired of all the arguing, and finger pointing. I think the country is more divided now than at any other time since the civil war. It's a shame we can't just all get along.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Like Rodney King said.......and yes the entire country is coming apart at the seams with the divisiveness and who has stoked this?  

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The country is divided because Trump gave voice to racists. Nothing more than that. He still calls Obama "obuma". Is that not divisive? Should an ex president have more decorum?

Why more finger pointing? The country will never come together if we don't stop this schoolyard tactic. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, candide said:

Well, when one camp's propaganda is that elections have been stolen, despite all the evidence it's a lie, and a majority of its voters believe it, the country is surely divided.

That was both camps to be fair. The top democrats spent 4 years calling Trump illegtimate then lost their minds when the tables were turned. Jeffries, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi and many others denied Trumps legitimate election win. 

Blaming the other side for doing what your own side did first for 4 years is not logical, is it? But it sure is divisive.

Edited by SunnyinBangrak
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

And yet the impeachmnet of Trump was a witch hunt. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

I didn't mention Trump - and neither should you - he's not relevant to the topic.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trippy said:

Why bother? Dems will never publicly believe, Senate will never convict, and justice dept will never prosecute.

Bidens are above the law presently. 

It doesn't matter whether the Democrats believe it or not.

All that is needed is verifiable proof to take to the prosecution.

You do have that proof I hope.

• Thumbs Up 1