Hunter Biden's former business partner tells Congress about Joe Biden calls

Social Media

27 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hilarious yes. A few times I've been my sons boss and his business associates birthday bashes, never once spoke business with them but we did exchange plenty of pleasantries and idol chit chat.

Keep laughing, a VP trading pleasantries with foreign national son's employers. Either guilty or stupid, take your pick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Keep laughing, a VP trading pleasantries with foreign national son's employers. Either guilty or stupid, take your pick.

Yes thanks I will, I'm more interested in Trumps new indictment topics rather than idle chit chat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

A few times I've been my sons boss and his business associates birthday bashes,

Amazing how you manage to twist the reality.

Are birthday bashes the same as important business meetings in your world?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BenStark said:

Maybe that was because there was no relevance?

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Pretty funny how the biden folks here thinks it's quite normal for a VP to speak with his son's foreign business partners about ?????. I often speak with my son's employer to discuss the weather.

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hilarious yes. A few times I've been my sons boss and his business associates birthday bashes, never once spoke business with them but we did exchange plenty of pleasantries and idol chit chat.

Ok if you say so, I disagree

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

Now Hana you know full well all this garbage thrown at hunter Biden is a tepid attempt to distract from trumps very real fact and evidence based a goin to the penitentiary problems it’s totally appropriate 

Nope. It is possible to chew gum and walk at the same time. If all goes well, both of the geriatrics will be sitting out the next election. 

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You claimed Joe Biden was hired. There's nothing in the article that says anything about this. In fact, no one has turned up any solid evidence that Joe Biden was paid anything ever for any activities connected to Hunter Biden's  affairs. You've got nothing.

You think nobody paid for VP Joe Biden's involvement in the business?  Read the article.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There is absolutely no evidence offered in the article that Joe Biden was paid anything to speak. In fact the article doesn't even address the question of whether he was paid or not. Stop making things up.

Did you read the article?  It clearly says that Joe Biden phoned into business meetings regularly.  There's no way he or Hunter weren't paid for that in some way.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Did we ever get clarification on what Hunter's qualifications were to earn the nice payouts he received from various foreign entities.  I think we can all agree he was paid a nice bob or two to sit on boards and consult.  What did he bring to the table again besides a last name?