Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Sex can obviously also be good with a "normal" girl, but likely bot on the same level as with the bargirl who knows exactly what he wants, and she is obviously willing to provide what he wants.

for a fee, of course ???? 

11 minutes ago, bob smith said:

for a fee, of course ???? 

For almost all women, for a fee, of course.

"Normal" women also want guys with money and high income. That was mentioned often enough.

Sure, there are a few women who don't need money and don't want money. But it seems those are rare and not necessarily desirable. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Nothing to do with moving too fast.

All to do with men giving up possession of their assets.

Often that is the same thing. Taking your time reveals her flaws and issues. Rushing prevents one from knowing who she is, what she is, and if she is worthy of your time and support. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Often that is the same thing. Taking your time reveals her flaws and issues. Rushing prevents one from knowing who she is, what she is, and if she is worthy of your time and support. 

On this we agree…

Just now, NextG said:

This old chestnut again… trotted out by those who buy their women and try to justify it. 
I haven’t ever had a ‘western’ woman depend on me for money. They didn’t ask and also paid their way. 

mate some of these blokes on this forum aint got a clue!

amateurs. 

Edited by bob smith

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

You might want to knock a zero or two off those figures, because they are nowhere near right. Most men don't want to be with a woman who's had more than 4-8 partners, and many only a few. Bitterness towards men can start with a bad father figure. It can also come from her first experience, especially if she's the type of person who also listens to other "friends" trash talk men, even if they might be right. When a woman passes 20 men or so, she can't look at any and think seriously about them.. Being with many partners leaves you jaded towards the opposite sex. They aren't looked at as partners as much as people to leach off of, and if that means having sex, so be it. A woman that sleeps around is damaged for one reason or another. If there's no payment, she's looked at as a whore, loose, dirty. If she's paid, she's a prostitute. Females themselves, meaning normal thinking ones, think having more than 12 or so is promiscuous.

Those are real numbers. Confirmed many times over. Men just don't like to admit they ended up with a bar girl who had 1,950 men before he came along. 10 years ago, I knew some hot women who worked in massage shops, who did 3-7 guys a day. They worked 6 days a week for 3 years. You run the numbers, even at the low end. I know a gal who worked in Singapore at a top shop. The sessions were 35 minutes. Over 10 a day, 6 days a week, for 19 months. Granted she is drop dead gorgeous, with a body that would stop traffic. She seems fairly normal now, but can't conceive a child. No wonder. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Those are real numbers. Confirmed many times over. Men just don't like to admit they ended up with a bar girl who had 1,950 men before he came along. 10 years ago, I knew some hot women who worked in massage shops, who did 3-7 guys a day. They worked 6 days a week for 3 years. You run the numbers, even at theow end. I know a gal who worked in Singapore at a top shop. The sessions were 35 minutes. Over 10 a day, 6 days a week, for 19 months. Granted she is drop dead gorgeous, with a body that would stop traffic. She seems fairly normal now, but can't conceive a child. No wonder. 

I don’t doubt the numbers; I just don’t agree with your assertion that a girl who has had 150 partners is fine and dandy ☺️

Just now, NextG said:

I don’t doubt the numbers; I just don’t agree with your assertion that a girl who has had 150 partners is fine and dandy ☺️

I knew alot of women in California and New York, who were significantly beyond that. I know some who reached three digits numbers by 20! Again, it is a number that is always underestimated. Always. 

I knew alot of women in California and New York, who were significantly beyond that. I know some who reached three digits numbers by 20! Again, it is a number that is always underestimated. Always. 

So? You can certify that they were perfectly normal?

I just don't think having alot of lovers makes your abnormal or dysfunctional. On any level. At least under 500, anyway. Just my opinion. 

What does it matter what you think? It matters what they think. These are the women that you are constantly slagging off in order to praise the Asian women. They don’t sound great by your own description. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I just don't think having alot of lovers makes your abnormal or dysfunctional. On any level. At least under 500, anyway. Just my opinion. 

Your bar is set so low… you must be an expert limbo dancer ???? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Those are real numbers. Confirmed many times over. Men just don't like to admit they ended up with a bar girl who had 1,950 men before he came along. 10 years ago, I knew some hot women who worked in massage shops, who did 3-7 guys a day. They worked 6 days a week for 3 years. You run the numbers, even at the low end. I know a gal who worked in Singapore at a top shop. The sessions were 35 minutes. Over 10 a day, 6 days a week, for 19 months. Granted she is drop dead gorgeous, with a body that would stop traffic. She seems fairly normal now, but can't conceive a child. No wonder. 

If what you were referring to was bar girls, sure, they might have that many in their lives. Normal women no. A woman who has 50-500 men or more has suffered damage way before she started dating.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Once you get past 60 you're in another territory as far as mental illness is concerned. Unless of course she has been married 35 times, in which case we're getting into another realm of insanity.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

This old chestnut again… trotted out by those who buy their women and try to justify it. 
I haven’t ever had a ‘western’ woman depend on me for money. They didn’t ask and also paid their way. 

I love hearing these fairytales of female CEOs marrying the janitor. Really warms my heart.

It's usually a beer bum on a bar stool telling me how he's got this Hiso Thai dame. ????

• Thanks 1

A wife pretend that you pay for her meals, she sometimes want to make sex, and she's always around you.

A rented girl pretend that you pay for her meals, after that you make sex, and then she go, so you can change another one the next week, or next month.

Who is better?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

I love hearing these fairytales of female CEOs marrying the janitor. Really warms my heart.

It's usually a beer bum on a bar stool telling me how he's got this Hiso Thai dame. ????

You making things up? Like one of those bums on bar stools?

10 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

even if they pay and don't explicitly ask for money, there can often be subtle hostility in many relationships as the woman gets jealous when you go to a cocktail party and there is always another other couple that has a fancier car and bigger house.

some men look like fools to me as they spend their entire lives trying to please their wives, ever upgrading their cars year after year.

and that's what many marriages are. not based on love. 

so please give me a break with the anti bar girl rhetoric.

civilized society has a dark side to it. 

Where did you read anti-bar girl rhetoric and what has your story of men upgrading their cars to please their wives to do with me? 
I get it… you don’t want to be them. So instead you’ll rent yourself a ???? 

Up to you. You don’t need to justify it to me. This is just a discussion board, wherein we can air our different perspectives on life. 

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would never ever marry a bar girl. I would however marry a gogo girl. 

In fact I did in 2014 after being with her since 2011. We are still very happily married in 2023. We split our time between the UK and Thailand, my family love her. We have loads in common despite the age difference. Me 67 and her 31.

On 8/5/2023 at 8:15 AM, bob smith said:

why on earth would a western bloke marry a bar girl?

I reckon most of these guys are below the age of 50, they are looking for a convenient, affordable way to live and stay in Thailand. This is also the case for those over 50yo, they can live here cheaply, if married. 

I started living here in my 30's, I've been working offshore, on a monthly rotation, before I turned 50 I would just fly in on a 30 day visa, the bar girl husband's can't do this.  

On 8/5/2023 at 8:15 AM, bob smith said:

I see them pretty much daily. all over weight, bald, with no teeth

That's OK, plenty of Thai guys in the village for a horny bar girl to have a good time with. 

Bald, overweight, unfit, probably not going to satisfy a youngish ex bar girl. 

Woman peak sexually in their 30's where us guys peak in our teenage years. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST