90 day report expiration

On July 24 I wrote the TM47 form online which was accepted. Today August 7 it is still pending. The previous report expired on August 1. Tomorrow should be the deadline (correct?). Can I have to wait until the online system send me the new updated report even if it arrive beyond tomorrow or I must go to Chaeng Watthana not later than tomorrow?

Thank you

Above answer correct.

You can go tomorrow and take screenshot of the page where it shows "status"...in your case it will state "pending" and also date when you lodged it.

The online that you already made at some stage most likely show "rejected" 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I've had confirmation of my 90 day online application but no approval as yet after 2 days. How long should I wait or is it best to cancel and make a new application? I used to receive approval within a few hours, why is it now taking so long?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Sophon said:

I doubt that they would fine you for reporting late.

When it comes to immigration never be sure what they will do. Same thing happened to me, as per the OP, tuther week. Cover your ass and go to the office. Or send someone with your passport.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I've had confirmation of my 90 day online application but no approval as yet after 2 days. How long should I wait or is it best to cancel and make a new application? I used to receive approval within a few hours, why is it now taking so long?

I submitted my TM47 online 1 August (AM) and received the confirmation  of approval late evening (7PM) on the 2nd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Because there are more people using system.

Because we just had a week without workdays.

Because gates are open after 3 years so busy.

Because.

I would wait at least a week, or longer if done over holidays.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Soondae said:

I submitted my TM47 online 1 August (AM) and received the confirmation  of approval late evening (7PM) on the 2nd.

What office?  That can make a difference in time required - as can one persons absence.

24 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

What office?  That can make a difference in time required - as can one persons absence.

I was curious about this question, since the application is submitted online; does it get forwarded to your office of extension for approval? Or is done by any IMM officer at CM or whoever? To answer my Office is the Prachuap Khiri Khan #3 in Hua Hin.

41 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I did mine on August 3 Immigration CW.

Still pending.

Thinking of going back to mail option. 

That's sad, totally sux and highly inconvenient. Reveals much about an extremely negligent office, when snail-mail is considered faster and more reliable than online. ????

Say what you will about Jomtien...but online reports are approved same day every time...usually 3-4 hours. Last time was approved in 1 hour

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Say what you will about Jomtien...but online reports are approved same day every time...usually 3-4 hours. Last time was approved in 1 hour

I use Sri Ratcha and my last one was effectively by return, receipt timed at 14.07 and approval 14.09.

Appeared automated, too quick for human intervention.

4 hours ago, sandyf said:

I use Sri Ratcha and my last one was effectively by return, receipt timed at 14.07 and approval 14.09.

Appeared automated, too quick for human intervention.

Agreed. Approval in 2 mins is lightning fast. Just checked my last timestamps and it took only 47 mins, not the full hour. My next is due later this month. Will have my stopwatch at the ready????

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 3:07 PM, Svadhistana said:

On July 24 I wrote the TM47 form online which was accepted. Today August 7 it is still pending. The previous report expired on August 1. Tomorrow should be the deadline (correct?). Can I have to wait until the online system send me the new updated report even if it arrive beyond tomorrow or I must go to Chaeng Watthana not later than tomorrow?

Thank you

I think that my today experience will be useful for everybody. I went to Chaeng Watthana this morning ( August 8 ) and around 13.45 I showed my TM47 request. I showed also the email of the immigration office which I received yesterday (August 7) around 17.45, inviting me to go to the Immigration Office asap because my online application was rejected. The officer did not mention anything about the delay, she performed her duty and just informed me that the rejection was due to the fact that it was my first 90 days report after changing passport. Therefore 7 "real days" beyond the expiration are ok ( from 1st to 8th ). Thank you and bye bye. Case closed.

16 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Because there are more people using system.

Because we just had a week without workdays.

Because gates are open after 3 years so busy.

Because.

I would wait at least a week, or longer if done over holidays.

Normally, BKK CW has been running about 3 business days turnaround time from filing an online report to receiving the confirmation/reporting receipt via email or via Immigration's 90-day reporting portal.

But, as Lopburi says above, that kind of timeline can be extended some when government holidays come into the picture, or Immigration just gets busy.

In general, if filing online, I think you don't want to let your deadline pass without having your report accepted. After some days, if your report is not accepted, you can cancel the original one and refile it online. Or, failing that, go in person to your local Immigration office to do an in-person report before your deadline date for in-person filing passes.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Agreed. Approval in 2 mins is lightning fast. Just checked my last timestamps and it took only 47 mins, not the full hour. My next is due later this month. Will have my stopwatch at the ready????

Mine is also due end of month following a trip abroad. Will be interesting to see a difference.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Svadhistana said:

informed me that the rejection was due to the fact that it was my first 90 days report after changing passport.

I ran into the same issue last year after I received a new passport from my home country.

I tried but was unable to do my next 90-day report online (rejected), and had to go in person to my local Immigration Office (BKK CW) to do the routine report.

After they handled the in-person report with the new passport, from then on, I was OK again to do regular online reporting.